Part 41

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Roli rushed to her room and started crying being lay down on the bed.

Sid who was still in the terrace thinking of what all happend.

SId as ROli said started thinking the moments they spent since they look at each other.

Sid remembered the confession of their love, their first hug, their first kiss, the night which they spent hugging each other, their beautiful moments they spend together in the stream, in the room, sharing the bedsheet, her mischief talks.

Sid realised, he did some mistake.  She was always with him all these days, supporting him though he is uneducated, not qualified.  She always taught him in all ways to cope up with others.

Sid was thinking, What i have done to her in return to all what she did to me?  How much she might have got hurt?

Sid rushed to her room.

He found her crying in the bed.

Sid locked the room and went near her and sat beside her.

SId: ROli...

NO reply.

SId: I am sorry.  I realised my mistake.  I was not suppose to talk to you like that.

No reply.

Sid: ROli please forgive me and talk to me.  I cant bear your silent.  Instead you can give nice slaps on my face for the mistake done by me.

ROli: Why should l slap you?  I should slap myself that I am not even capable enough to gain the faith of my love.

SId: NO ROli.  Its not that i dont have faith in you.  It was like, i felt inferior that I am not knowing to dance and i felt jealous on seeing you dancing with other eventhough he is my brother.  Nothing else.

ROli got up from bed and hold his collar again.

ROli: Just because i dance with him, you will think i am finding happiness with him.  What you said I forgot the world for hours?   

Sid: Roli.. Sorry for that..

Roli: DO you know when i started loving you, when you first gave a slap on my face, then when you gave your single bedsheet to me and slept on the floor, then when you gave your changing dress to me and wait without taking bath.  If I wanted to leave you, i might have left on the first day itself.  But this crazy love made be with you.  I was finding happiness in your presence.  I came to know that you are bharatwaj house lost son after we meet didi & jiju.  But before that itself i almost gave me to you.  I dont even think what happens if you leave me & go.   Dont you agree.