Part 2

Government Hospital..

Gauri was admitted in the hospital for delivery.

She delivered twin girls.

Jamalal was very much excited and distributed sweets to all.

The sweet was also given to one lady who entered into the hospital with evil intention.

Doctor gave list of items required for Gauri and Jamanlal rushed towards shop to buy those items.

Gauri & the newly born twin girls were in the room left alone.

The nurse entered the room.

Nurse: Give milk to the baby

Nurse gave one baby to Gauri to first feed.

Gauri was looking at the baby with excitement.

Gauri: Roli, how beautiful you look like.

Gauri admired the baby and started feeding the baby.

The evil minded lady entered into the room.

She came near the cradle & took the other girl baby in her arms.

Gauri: Who are you?  Why are you taking the child?

Lady: I am hospital staff only.  I am taking the baby for regular check up.  After checking this baby, i will take that baby also to check up.  In the meantime, you finish feeding.

Gauri: Ok.

Lady took the baby and walk towards the road.

All were busy in their own works & no one noticed the lady taking the baby out of hospital.

Lady started walking in the road.

One lady police was standing on that road.

She got doubt on seeing this lady with the child as she was looking very much tensed.

The lady police went near her.

Police: Who are you?  Where are you going with this small baby?

Lady: This is my baby only.

Police: I did not ask you whose baby is this.  I asked who are you & where are you going?

Lady: I am Latha & going to my home from the hospital.

Police: This baby seems to be new born baby and you are not just delivered lady for sure.  I doubt on you.  Tell me the truth

Lady: No I am only this baby mother.

Police: Oh ok. Then what is the name of the baby.

Lady: Roli...  ROli it is.. (this was the name she heard from baby mother few minutes back)

Police: Still I cant believe this is your baby.  Which hospital you delivered & when?  Come with me.

The lady got afraid and gave the baby suddenly to the police & ran away from there.

The lady police was unable to chase holding the baby.

The lady police was wondering whose baby is this.

As the baby was taken far from the hospital the lady police was unable to know from which hospital the baby came.

The lady police was astonished by the beauty of the baby.

She took the baby to an orphanage home and gave the baby to them telling the details how she got that baby.

That lady police registered the name of the baby as 'Roli' as that was the name told by that lady.

The baby started growing in the orphanage with the name'Roli'

At hospital..

Jamanlal return to the hospital with the items and found Gauri holding one baby only.

Jamanlal: Gauri, where is the other baby.

Gauri: One lady took the baby for some check up

Jamanlal: Check up, which check up.

Gauri: I dont know. She said she is hospital staff.

Jamanlal went to meet doctor to ask what check up and where the baby is.

But was shocked to know no such check up is there & no such baby taken by anyone.

Jamanlal return to Gauri with bitter news that they lost the another baby to someone.  

They cannot locate the baby also without knowing where it is & who has taken it.

Gauri eyes filled with tears.

Jamanlal: Gauri dont cry.  You just delivered the baby and your health will not allow it.  May be god gave two daughters to us knowing about this mishappening and we are atleast left with this baby now.

Gauri: Roli...

Roli started growing on great care & affection of her parents Jamanlal & Gauri.