Part 57

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID & ROSID had dinner and went to upstairs.

Sid2: Bhabhi, when is your exams.

Roli2: jiju, it is from Monday.  I am little afraid that i need to maintain the marks.  

Sid2: Dont worry.  You can do it.  If any doubt, please ask me.  I will help you.

Roli2: Sure jiju, thank you.

Sid2: Good night Bhaiya & bhabhi.

ROSID: Good night.

Sid2 & Roli1 entered into their room.

Sid2 sat in the bed while ROli sat beside him with little gap.

Sid2: Roli...

Sid pretend to be angry and gave an angry look.

Roli understood for what it is and moved near to him.

Sid2: ROli, all these days i missed to atleast know about you.  I am very happy on hearing you singing beautifully.  You now atleast tell me what all you know.

Roli1: Nothing big..

Sid2: Let it be big or small.  That i will decide.  Tell me what all you do & what all you know.

Roli1: I know cooking very well.  Take care of other people.  Dress up the kids for school whoever where there.  Helping management in taking care of their accounts.

Sid2: You know accounts also

Roli1: I did only till 10th standard.  But later i stopped studying further to avoid being burden to the orphange management.  But always like accounts.

Sid2: Hmmm..  GOod. Then.

Roli1: There was another lady who was left by her son itself in the orphanage as they were not interest to keep her.  She was with me since my childhood.  She sings very well.  So taught me some good songs on God which I sing while doing prayer.

SId2: Well.  Roli.  Will you do what i tell you.