Part 64

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID & ROSID had dinner.

Roli2: didi & jiju, please come to terrace.  We need to talk.

All the four went to terrace.

Roli2: Didi, tell jiju what happend today.

ROli1 told Sid2 what has happend on that day.

Roli2: jiju, what you feel about this.

Sid2: bhabhi, what is there in feeling about this?  It is very simple.

Roli2 look at Sid1 and smiled.

Sid1: Siddhant, what are you telling?  How there is nothing to feel?  

Sid2: Yes Bhaiya.  They talk without knowing the truth.  No use on getting angry on them.  We need to seek solution.

Sid1: What a jiju & what a bhabhi?  Both on same words.  Now also tell me what can be done for this.

Sid2: It is very simple Bhaiya.  While returning we both too join you to pick up her.  Let them see we are twins and look alike.  So they will get clarity on their own that one is her bhaiya and another is her husband.

Sid1 was astonished.

Sid1 looked at his Roli

Sid1: Roli as usual you are chanceless.

Sid1 pulled her and kissed on her cheeks.

He was unable to hold his excitement.

Sid2 & Roli1 smiled on seeing this.

Sid2: Bhaiya & Bhabhi,  what is happening?  Shall we go?

Sid1: Siddhant, you dont believe the same was told by ROli to me as solution.  She also said jiju will tell the same.  On hearing the same from you, i was surprised.

Sid2: Really.  Is it bhabhi.

Roli2: Yes jiju, i said the same solution which is very simple.

Sid1: Siddhant, i sometime wonder you both have very much similar thought pattern.

Sid2: nothing great bhaiya.  as Bhabhi said it is the simple solution for this unique problem.  They are thinking she is carrying your photo and calling you bhaiya while meeting you.  If they see me they will realise she got her husband with same face and hold his photo on her purse.