Part 4

Roli very beautiful young girl who makes others turn towards her to see her again.

Sharp features, long hair add to her beauty.

Roli was enjoying her life with her parents in Delhi.

Eventhough they belong to middle class family, Jamanlal took atmost care that Roli get what she want.

In the meantime, ROli too knows her limitation.  

She never ask anything as burden to her father.

ROli was on her final year of college.  She was studious girl.

Intelligent and smart enough.  

Roli is brave girl too.

She never keep quiet if something wrong is happening in front of her eyes.

Jamanlal always warn her that she should not get involve in such things as it may turn harm to herself.

Jamanlal was planning to arrange Roli's marriage with some good family as she can get married as soon as her studies completes.

Roli was not having any plans on her marriage yet. 

She is aware that her father is looking for alliance.

But she was keeping quiet as she was not interested to hurt her parents or deny their wish.

Roli in the orphanage of Delhi in another side of the city was equally beautiful.

All the other girls admire her beauty.

She studied in a government school till 10th standard and does not continue further.

She was interested in studying further, but she cannot ask the people there as they are running the orphanage with what they get as donation.

SO Roli was only taking care of orphanage works.

Roli was not aware of the outside world & people.  She was very innocent.

She was afraid to face new people as she is not used to it.

Even if someone tell something, she keeps quiet and move from that place itself.

The management decided to arrange for her marriage at the earliest as she got that age and they can also reduce their burden.

Roli need to just agree to what the management decides for her as they have only bring up all these days.