Part 74

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID & ROSID were talking to each other.

Sid2: Bhabhi, As bhaiya said you ae really chanceless to give such a slap on face of Kick Boxing Champion.

All smiled.

Roli2: Jiju, What can i do if my Siddhant turned so mischief that I need to give such a slap to make him realise what he did is wrong.

Roli2 smiled at Sid1.

Sid1: Siddhant, now you realised naa why I always say her as chanceless.  She is chanceless in all aspects.

Sid1 wink his eyes seeing ROli2 and smiled.

ROli2 blushed.

ROli1: ROli, I too was terribly shocked when I saw you giving such a slap on Bhaiya.  

Sid2; Bhabhi, My queen fear to even look at me.  Just ask her.

Roli1 Blushed.

Roli2: Is it didi?  But why to fear with our own lover & husband.  I never fear with my siddhant not only after becoming his lover or wife.  But also from the day 1 when he kidnap and bring me to this forest.

Roli1: ROli, I am not fearless like you.  Above all I cant meet his eyes and I go speechless if he look at me.

Roli2: didi, i speak too much when he look at me.  Ask Siddhant.  I wont even let him to talk

Sid1: Where can I talk?  I can only do what you say without 2nd thought. If I try anything also i get nice slap at last.

Roli2: Siddhant...

They had nice chit chat between them for some more time.

The early morning time and Sunrays started spreading its light inside that beautiful forest.

ROli2: Siddhant, how many days went taking bath in the stream.  Shall we.  But we need the changing clothes.

Sid1: New dress for your birthday is already in this cover.

Both SID gave the new Dresses for thier birthday to their Roli.

Sid2: Bhaiya & Bhabhi, you both first take bath.  We will go later.

Sid1: Ok.

Sid1 & Roli2 went to take bath.

Sid1 entered into the water and gave his hands to Roli.

Roli get into the water and hug Sid tightly.

The stream water started wetting ROSID.

Sid1: ROli, I am really very sorry to put you in tension yesterday.

Roli2: Siddhant, where you went to remember that now when we have come to the stream after these many days.  Anyway i am sorry i was not suppose to slap you like that.