Part 7

Roli (orphanage) was walking through the management people room.

She heard the conversation between them that they are not getting any good boy for roli. If any also expecting money to marry. They were wondering what to do.

After hearing all the conversations roli went back and started thinking deeply.

Prema called someone.

Prema: I will SMS you an address. Send someone from your gang to that address where you will find a girl roli. I will MMS her photo too. She need to be kidnapped and kept in far place for at least 1 month. 

Person: OK madam. We will sure do. Why not for you. Intact this is small job.

Prema: take care that no one should know while take her from there. Also no one should get her till 1 month. 

Person: don't worry we will take care.

Prema: I will transfer the amount as usual.

Prema disconnected the line.

She sent the address & photo.

Roli (orphanage) went to see the management person the next day.

Roli: mam, I want to talk to you

Mam: what is it roli?

Roli: you have taken all pains all these days. But now I don't want to be here & give you more burden. I have decided to go out and take care of my own

Mam: where will you go? What will you do?

Roli: don't worry mam, I will try for some job or something. I will take care of my own.

Mam: but roli nothing is known to you

Roli: let me try. If I am unable to survive anywhere you are anyway here.

Mam: roli...

Roli: please mam. You got so many kids to take care. I am grown enough. Let me go

Mam remained silent & roli step out of orphanage with a small bag holding her 2 dress.

Early morning sun rays were welcoming roli to her new world.

Roli(with parents) was in her room.

Someone climb up through the pipe.

He enter roli room through the window.

Roli turned towards window hearing the sound.

Roli was shocked.

Roli: siddhant!!! 

Siddhant(gangster) who entered to kidnap roli got shocked

Siddhant: how do you know my name?

Roli: what question you are asking. How do I don't know your name?

Siddhant: its normal I know your name. But who told my name to you?

Roli: are you kidding?

Siddhant: I can't understand what are you telling. Let me do my job.

Without roli understand what he means, he spray the medine on roli & roli faints.

Siddhant look for the way out & planned well. 

Siddhant took roli in his arms and moved from there hiding them from others and reached the innovative which he bring.

Siddhant out her inside the vehicle and he got into the vehicle.

Siddhant started the long drive thinking how come the girl knows my name.