Part 98

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

Sid2 & Roli2 secretly made some arrangements together.

Then they called their children and their better & best half for a discussion at home.

Sid2: Now you all have completed your academic,.  We are very happy about that.

Sri2: yes  Pappa.  

Roli2: Now it is time for your to settle your career now.

Sri1: Yes Mom.  

Sid2: We myself & bhabhi,  have made some arrangement for your career even without out discussing with my wife & bhaiya believing that they do agree with us.

Sid1: Of course Siddhant.  We dont have any doubt that whatever you do will be good.

Roli1: Yes,  We do have full trust that your decision will be right.

Roli2: Yes with that trust only we have made this arrangements.  jiju you tell what it is.

Sid2: Yes.  after these many years of our working in this company as partners, we have been putting some amount on all the 4 of us every month like salary to the staffs.  That amount itself has come to some lumpsum amount for us which is sufficient for running our life peacefully.

Roli2: Yes.  Also we have purchased a house in the outskirts where there is less pollution and sound which will help us to lead a peaceful life.

Sid2: We four, i.e. myself my roli, Bhaiya & bhabhi will be residing in that house from now handovering the business to four of you.

ROli2: To make it easy, we have made 4 divisions in the company and it will be handover to you in your individual names.  It will be on your hands how you develop your division successfully.

Sid2: When we took the company it was very small which we made so many time big which is letting us to divide to 4 equal shares.

Roli2 put the papers in front of all.

Roli2: these are the papers, it is very much equally divided with out any partiallity in any aspects.

Sid2: Now you need to take care of it further.

Roli2: Siddhant & didi do you both have any objection in what we did.

Sid1; Roli, no 2nd thought when my roli says.

ROSID smiled.

Roli1: I too dont have any objection in this.

Srini1: What all these you are doing?  Why you need to leave us and go giving these to us?

Srini2: Yes.  who told you to decide like that?  We just now completed our academic.  you are experienced and you only need to handle these.

Sid2: Srini, if we think like that we might have not entered into the company only.  I too took the company on completion of my academic only.  

Sri2: But why papa?  what is the need to do this?  

Sri1: Yes mom.  WHy you do this.  Let it be in your name.  If you want us to handle we will do that.

Sid2: I was givin this in my name when it was handover to me.  If it is our company then only we will get that interest to work and expand ours.

Roli2: well said jiju.  Now this it your company. You need to take care and come up successfully.  You should expand this 4 diviisons more.  It is in your hand now.

Though both Sri & Srini not interested to accept this got no other way as it is already decided by their parents...

Finally Sri & Srini accepted their divisions as per given by their parents.

ROSID & ROSID were very happy...