Part 90

Note :  Roli from orphanage will be called as Roli1
Gangster Sid will be Sid1
Roli with parents will be Roli2
Sid with parents will be Sid2

Roli1 & Sid2 are a pair
Roli2 & Sid1 are a pair

**************

ROSID reached BW house and all had Dinner together.

After giving the babies to Mataji & Maaji who were waiting for the babies for past 5 days, ROSID & ROSID went to terrace.

Roli2: didi & jiju, My Siddhant got some good news for you

Sid2; What it is bhabhi?  We are eager to know that.

Roli2: Now Siddhant is going to take over the classes ownership.

Sid2: is it Bhaiya?  We are very glad to know that.

Sid1: Yes Siddhant.  It is true.  The existing master planned to handover the classes to me as he is getting old and unable to handle the classes anymore.

Sid2: Congratulations.

Roli1: Congratulations Bhaiya.  We are very happy.

Sid2: Bhabhi, i am very proud of you.

Roli2: jiju, what i did nothing in this.

Sid2: May be.  But still remember your words only everyday how you were eager to bring him up and you achieved it.

Sid1: Well said Siddhant.  That is what I too tell her always.

Roli1: Roli after being base for all our success, why you are not thinking about your career yet?

Sid2: Yes Bhabhi, i wish you to come to our office and take the post of Deputy Managing director 

Roli2: Deputy Managing director?  What are you telling jiju?  Are you kidding?

Sid2: Not at all.  I am telling you very much seriously.  I know you are equally capable like me.  When I am working as Managing director you can surely works as Deputy MD.

Roli2: But jiju.  You are working all these days.  I only finished my studies.

Sid2; Bhabhi, i recently had experience with my Roli that experience alone got nothing in performance.  SO i do trust that you will handle it well.

Sid1: Well Siddhant.  I too was planning to talk to you on her career.  But never thought, you already decided on what to do.  Thanks for that.

Sid2: Its my pleasure Bhaiya.  I know how much she is determined and how much she is capable.  She can very well handle it. Being this is our own company she can come & go as per her convenience too.

ROli1: Yes Roli.  Please accept it without any hesitation.   You can do it.

Roli2: Thanks for all your encouragement. I believe i can meet all your expectation.

Sid2: Thank you bhabhi to accept our wish.  You can join tomorrow itself.

ROSID & ROSID were excited.

They informed Mataji about their decision.

Mataji: I am happy Siddhant. But what about kids.

ROli2: Mataji, i will feed & make the kids sleep then go to office.  Also I will plan to return very soon, so that you wont get that pressure of handling the kids.

Maaji: There is no pressure Roli.  But only the babies should not cry searching for you.  Nothing else.

Roli2: Teething trouble will always be there Maaji when we start something new.  But in few days we will be used to it.

Sid2: Well said BHabhi.  Infact you have the Laptop at home and if you are unable to come there you can work in the laptop from home too.

Roli1: Very good idea.  

Mataji & Maaji finally accepted for their plan.

The next day turned to be their best day in their life as...

Sid1 took charge of the Classes giving retirement to the old master..

Roli2 took charge as Deputy General Manager in the Company...

Sid2 decided to start the new project which she decided will be handled by Roli2 & Roli1 together

Roli1 engaged in handling the new project as per her Sid's wish with Roli2..