- chapter 1

y/n pov

"Honey, we have to leave in ten minutes, get your ass down here" I heard my dad yelling upstairs while laughing.
He was in quite a good mood today because I was going to work with him for some stupid school project I wasn't even halfway interested in, but well, I gotta save myself from failing class somehow. You do what you gotta do.
I basically forgot the time so I had to yeet myself downstairs because I didn't want him to get mad at me for nothing.
"You ready for your big day?" my dad asked me, trying not to sound stressed.
"I guess so" I answered while putting on my shoes.

As we head out of the door I try to think of things I may forgot but there was nothing, and off we were, heading to the FX studios.

The car ride was pretty quiet since I was on my phone, checking a few messages here and there, and of course my dad had to concentrate on driving and stuff.
We were there faster than I expected because after I looked up from my phone, I realized that we were already there.
Dad looked over to me "you excited?" he asked.
"Not really, I don't even know what to expect" I said while getting out of the car.
My dad got out as well and I walked behind him into the main building.
It was bigger than I expected it to be and everywhere I looked, there was somebody 'important' standing, maybe a few actors as well but I wasn't really the type of girl who could remember everybody.
We checked in and dad gave me a little tour through the studios.

After about an hour or so we got to the hall where they filmed some parts of Riverdale and I absolutely HATE Riverdale, it's just not my thing and they all seem so fake, but the actors are a whole bunch of talented people.
I let out a bored sigh.
"You okay?" dad asked with a worried look on his face. I just nodded.
We went on and ended up at the hall where they filmed American Horror Story and I gotta say, American Horror Story is like the best thing ever.

Dad and I went inside and I looked around, sadly there was only the staff and as fas as i thought none of the actors.
"Could you wait here? I have to go to a meeting and it would be too boring for you. You can look around if you want but be careful" dad said as he started going.
"Yeah it's fine" I said.
The first 45 minutes I was just sitting on my phone until a notification popped up.
'mssarahcatharinepaulson just posted a photo'
Of course I instantly looked at it and it showed the set, THE SET I WAS AT.
Just to get more details I zoomed in since there was somebody sitting around and I basically freaked out when I saw that the somebody was me.
I turned my head to see no one standing there and I got sad again so I continued looking at stuff on my phone.

I started to get really sleepy when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see the prettiest woman on earth. Sarah HECCIN Paulson.

She smiled at me "Would you mind if I join you? You seem lonely and I'd feel bad if I'd just leave you alone" she asked.

I stared into her beautiful brown eyes, she chuckled.

"You're staring honey" she said.
Honey? Did she just call me Honey? Oh dear god.

"Oh god, I'm sorry and of course you can join me" I said, blushing a little.

She sat down beside me and smiled.
"Whats your name?" she asked, taking a hand of mine between hers.
"y/n y/l/n" I answered.
"Oh so you're the daughter of y/d/n y/d/l/n ?"
"Yeah, haha" I said, not realizing she was holding my hand.

"So what brings you here y/n?"
"Well I kinda have to save myself from failing a class so I chose to see what my dad does on a daily basis" I answered, looking down and finally seeing that she was holding my hand.
She also looked down at our hands "Oh god I'm sorry" she said as she was about to pull her hands away.
"No...no it's fine" I said while smiling.
She nodded.

"How old are you?"
"19" I answered.
"Aw" she says "you really look like a small bean".

We both laugh and of course my dad comes in, when I'm having the best time.
"y/n we have to go" he says, smiling.
I look up at him. "I don't wanna go" I say pouting.
Sarah looks at me "It's fine, we'll see each other again" she says, smiling.

I get up and when my dad turns away and starts to walk, Sarah hands me a note.
"Text me" she says, giving me a quick peck on the cheek and off I went.

- a/n -

oh god i'm so sorry for starting this so shitty but it's been YEARS since i wrote my last fanfiction