- chapter 7

~~I then took her by the hands.~~

She gave me a confused look "Is everything alri-"
I cut her off by placing my lips onto hers.

At first she stood really still, probably because she's confused but eventually she gave in.

I pulled away after what seemed like eternity and smiled.

"What was that?" she asked confused.

"I do have something for you, I mean feelings you know? I didn't want to admit it to myself but you know how it is. Please don't hate me now"

"Oh... you do?"

"Yeah.. I do" I said, looking down "I'm sorry"

She cupped my face with her hands "Never be sorry for your feelings, I really am glad that we feel the same way"

"You still do?" I asked surprised

"Of course. My feelings don't change every second. I really really like you. More than liking"

"Well" I chuckled "I really like you too"

She gave me a kiss on my forehead "Maybe you should get in first"

I stepped inside and instantly threw myself onto her couch "Feels like home" I said laughing.

"Maybe it'll be one day" Sarah whispered into my ear.

I smiled brightly.

[pov sarah]

Well that was that, she kissed me. I feel like a little fan girl.

"You wanna eat something?" I asked.

Y/N's head shot up instantly "YES"

"But I have to warn you, I'm not good at cooking"

"I don't care as long as you made it" she said smiling.

I went into the kitchen and climbed onto a counter to reach the stuff that I needed to cook.

"SHIT" I yelled as I dropped half of my stuff

"You need help?" Y/N asked

"Uhhh noooooo" I said while slowly climbing down the counter.

Cooking is more difficult than i thought..
I picked up the stuff I dropped and started cooking and of course my heart rate went straight up because cooking always stresses me the fuck out.
I slowly started humming my favorite song Dreams by Fleetwood Mac when I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"I love that song" Y/N exclaimed and started tracing small patterns onto my belly.

"Stop" I said laughing "I'm hella ticklish"

"Well...if that's the case" she said and started tickling me everywhere and I broke out in laughter "STOP I CANT"

Soon the both of us were on the floor, Y/N on top of me.

[pov y/n]

I was on top of her and stared directly into her eyes.

"You.Are.Beautiful" between every word I said, I gave her a soft kiss.

"Hey" Sarah said softly

"Hm?"

"I love you" she then said smiling which gave me the biggest smile.

"I love you more" I said, giving her a kiss and then got up.

"Are you going to leave me down here?"

"Well, yes actually" I said grinning

"At least I have a nice view on your ass"

"I could give you another view but that's not possible if you stay down there. Also. I AM STARVING" I said pouting like a little kid.

Sarah then finally got up "Alright baby I'm gonna make your so beloved food now"

I smirked "I like were this is going.. mommy" I said the last part really quiet so I was hoping that she wouldn't hear it.

"Huh what?" she asked, turning around.

"Nothing nothing"

I sat down on the kitchen counter to see what was going on, Sarah was doing a pretty good job.

"Am I doing good, boss?"

"Pretty good" I said before getting off the counter and walking over to the living room, where I took my shirt off.
It's heckin hot so calm down.
After a few minutes, Sarah finally came into the living room as well.

"Now we just gotta wait for the foo- OH DEAR LORD" she yelled as she looked at me.

"Am I that ugly?"

"Hell no I would definitely be fucking you right now but if we take one thing slow, then it's definitely that"

"Well if you say so" I said smirking and sat back down.

Sarah returned to the kitchen and I got my phone out, I mean I gotta take the chance right?
I opened the camera and secretly took a picture of Sarah from behind, I then went onto Instagram and posted it with the caption

prettiest lady around, i love you🧸❤️

I wasn't sure about tagging her so I just tagged her private account.

She got the notification in a couple of seconds and jumped, apparently because the notification sound scared her "JESUS CHRIST MY HEART" she yelled.

"Check your private Instagram" I said smiling

"How do you know about my private?" she asked raising a brow at me.

I shrugged and smiled

She then got her phone and went onto Instagram, there were a few seconds of complete silence until she came up to me and knelt down beside me.

"I love you so so much" she said and gave me a soft kiss which I, of course, returned.

We stayed like this for some seconds until the fire alarm went off and made Sarah jump.

"OH NO, NOT TODAY" she yelled and made her way over to the kitchen where she turned everything off that could be turned off in some way.

"I'm so sorry" she said as she took several things and threw them against the fire alarm to turn it off.

"Hey, it's fine we can still order something" I said while opening some windows.

She gave me a quick smile "What would you like to eat then?"