- chapter 20

y/ig/n = your instagram name

We were now sitting outside, enjoying breakfast and each other's company.

"You know, I really like it here, without the rain I mean" Y/N said and giggled.

"It really is beautiful but not as beautiful as you"

Y/N blushed slightly and smiled.

"Wanna go for a swim later?" I asked, looking over to the lake.

"Of course but I swear to god if I'll drown-"

"You won't drown oh my god, Y/N" I said with a shocked expression on my face.

"When do you have to get back to work?"

"Uh I don't think any time soon, at least we can spend a lot of time together" I said and smiled "And maybe we can go on a vacation somewhere"

"Sarah... you don't have to do all of that for me. That's way too much"

"Nothing's too much if it's for you, I want you to be happy and have fun. So, where would you like to go?"

"Uhm...I don't know but I always wanted to visit Hawaii I guess"

"Then I'm taking you there for your birthday"

"Sarah you don't have t-"

"I want to"

-

2.34 pm

[pov y/n]

We were not sitting at the lake when I got a notification on my phone.

mssarahcatharinepaulson tagged you in a post

120.087 likes

mssarahcatharinepaulson: spending the days here with my favorite girl💗

———

user a: it's so beautiful 🤩

@ y/ig/n: 💞💞💞
user b replying to @ y/ig/n: you two >>>

user c: kabfkxjwbdksbwofh

user a: I LOVE YOU

———

I looked over to Sarah to see her smiling.

"Wanna go swimming?" Sarah asked and I nodded.

I smirked to myself and pushed her into the water, hearing Sarah cursing.

"Y/N!!!" she yelled laughing.

"You liked it?"

She got closer to me and smiled "Sure" she whispered and pulled me close to her.
"You're fucking cold" I said giggling.

"Oh am I?" she asked "maybe we can find a way to get warm again" she then whispered, sliding her hands down my thighs.

"Mhm, let's head inside" I suggested and immediately got pulled out of the water.

a/n what could possibly happen🤭🤭