- chapter 38

- time skip a few months-

[pov y/n]

Today's the day we're gonna pick up our kid. Yeah it sounds kinda weird but it's unbelievable.
Sarah hasn't gotten sleep last night because she was too excited and kept rearranging the room, trying to make everything perfect.

"You alright?" I asked, looking over to Sarah who was clearly nervous.

She gave me a quick nod "I'm just so excited, this is really a dream coming true" she said smiling.

"Everything to make you happy" I said as I wrapped my arms around her torso "We can finally complete our family" I then whispered, putting soft kissed onto her neck.

I let go of her and turned towards my closet. None of the clothes I had were fitting the situation or whatsoever.

"Wear this" Sarah said, handing me a pastel pink dress with a light brown jacket.

"You sure?"

"Yes Y/N, I'm just gonna go with a suit so it's perfect" she said, then giving me a kiss onto my cheek as she went to change.

-

We were now sitting in the car, both really nervous but no one said a thing. Sarah then grabbed my hand, softly stroking her thumb over it.

"Should we go?" she asked smiling.

"I guess so, we can't wait forever"

We got out of the car and I looked over to Sarah who gave me the nod. She then took my hand and we made our way inside.

a/n okay so did y'all see this shitty update where you can have ONE offline story and otherwise you have to pay? im thinking about uploading this story to AO3 as well now