- chapter 12

this chapter is dedicated to daddypaulson

We walked hand in hand on the sidewalk.

"I'm glad that we could make her happy" Sarah said smiling.

"Yeah, it's great"

"I still don't know how I got this lucky. I mean, with you and everything" I said, grabbing her hand tighter.

"I think we're just made for each other and had to find one another first"

"Thanks to my dad" I said laughing.

She nodded and unlocked her door.

Inside, I pushed her up against the door and started kissing her lustfully.

"I need you"

Sarah then grabbed me by my hair and started putting marks all over my chest.
I arched my back and moaned in lust. We went over to the kitchen counter, never breaking our hungry kisses.
I grabbed her by her ass and sat her down on the kitchen counter.
She started to unbutton her pants but I stopped her.

"Let me do it" I said with a smirk.

She nodded and I slowly started to unbutton her pants. I then slowly pulled her pants off as she arched her back to give me better access.

I laid two fingers on her lace panties and traced circles very slowly.

"So wet for me, hm?" I asked smirking on which I earned a loud moan.

I started kissing up her thighs, then tugging her panties down with my teeth.

"I- I oh my GOd I love you" she exclaimed lustfully on which I gave her a smirk.

"JUST FUCK ME" she then yelled full of lust.

"As you wish my lady" I whispered and pushed two fingers into her.

She started to rock her hips against my hand until we found the perfect rhythm. We stayed like this for a few minutes until I pulled my hand away and buried my head between her legs. I flicked my tongue against her clit, earning more loud moans.
Sarah grabbed the back of my head, holding me in place. I then slowly pushed my tongue into her and started sucking lightly.
"mh OH GOD YES" she yelled, grabbing my head tighter.

I eventually freed myself from her grip and thrusted two fingers into her.
That's when she violently grabbed my hair and rode out her high.
I pulled her closer to me and buried my face in her neck.

"I love you so unbelievably much" I whispered, making her smile.

"Believe me, I know"

"We should get ready now though, otherwise we'll be late" she then said as she hopped off the kitchen counter.

"Yes mommy"

She looked over to me with wide eyes "What?"

"You heard me"

She grabbed my hand and we walked up the stairs "Let's get dressed, otherwise we'll go butt ass naked"

—————

y/n