- chapter 45

[pov willow]

Right after we arrived people already were asking for pictures with them. I mean it's nice because I'm really proud but I also really want to spend time with my moms.
Sounds weird right? Moms. That's crazy but wonderful.

Each one of them grabbed one of my hands and we walked off from all the people standing around.

"Where do you want to go first?" Y/N asked, smiling at me.
"Uhm..I don't really care, anything's fine with me"
"Ice cream?" Sarah asked smiling and I nodded with a small smile on my face.

-

It's about 2 in the morning and I haven't slept a single bit. I've been thinking about everything and nothing at all at the same time.
I tiptoed down the stairs into the living room and sat down in front of the big window.
Apparently it started to snow. At least it got all white. Behind me I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I tried to hide. Why? Well, I'm just scared that they'll might get angry at me for being up in the middle of the night or whatever.

[pov sarah]

Y/N and I went downstairs to get some tea since I caught the flu, and that very bad.

"I feel like shit" I complained as I looked over to Y/N with a sort of hurt in my eyes.
"Hey.. it's gonna be fine, you're not going to die or anything" Y/N said which kinda made me smile.

I went over to the couch and let out a high pitched scream. "Wills what are you doing?" I asked as I tried to steady my breath.

"I couldn't sleep, I'm sorry" Willow whispered as she stood up.
"Hey. Don't be sorry, but why couldn't you sleep?" I asked as we made our way over to Y/N.
"I've been thinking about a lot of stuff and then it suddenly was 2 in the morning"
I pulled her into a warm, loving hug. "What have you been thinking about?"