- chapter 33

a/n thank you so so much for 5k reads🥺💖

[pov tammy]

I walked out of Y/N's room into the office. I then dialed Sarah's number and waited for a bit until she finally answered the call.

"Who's this?" she asked, I could her the sadness in her voice.

"Uhm yeah, it's Tammy, Y/N's dad's girlfriend"

"A-and what do you want?"

"I want you to come over, you two need to talk about what happened" I said, hoping she would say yes.

"Uh...well, I don't know. I fucked everything up, I wanted to marry her" Sarah said, starting to cry.

"Sarah, I know we don't know each other but please trust me okay? Come over when you feel like it. Please"

I heard Sarah letting out a sigh "Okay, uhm...I'll be there in about an hour"

"Thank you..." I said before hanging up.

[pov sarah]

I have absolutely no idea what I just got myself into, I'm so sure that Y/N never wants to see me again but I can try, right?
I went into my bedroom to change into something more...pretty.

I then checked myself out in the mirror

'Not too bad, Paulson' I thought to myself and grabbed my keys. After closing all the windows I got into my car and started my way to Y/N's.
With every minute passing I got more and more nervous since I didn't know how she would react when she sees me. I must've been deep in my thoughts because I was already there when I took a quick look around. I got out of my car and went up to the front door, then knocking gently.
A few seconds later the door opened and I was met with a blonde woman, not older than 40.

"You must be Tammy right?" I asked smiling.

"Exactly, it's lovely to meet you" she said and pulled me in for a hug.

"So where's Y/N?" I then asked, entering the house.

"In her room. Do you want me to get her?"

"No no, it's all fine" I said, making my way towards her room, Tammy right behind me.

I stopped right before her door and took a deeper breath.

"It's going to be fine" Tammy whispered, then leaving to the kitchen.

I knocked and heard soft shuffling going around.
Y/N then opened the door, looking at me with puffy, tear filled eyes.