- chapter 15

[pov y/n]

Ryan pulled me in for a hug. THAT REALLY JUST HAPPENED.

"I'm sorry I'm just so overwhelmed right now" I said laughing

"That's totally fine" Ryan said and turned over to Sarah "Everything's set in your trailer so you just need to change and then we can start"

Sarah then took my hand "Alright" she said and we went to her trailer.

"I can't fucking believe it" I said excitedly.

"You better do, all of this is real"

"I know I know, but you, you are real"

"Well" she laughed "I realized that"

I then got my laptop out to start on some school stuff "You better get changed now" I said smirking, earning a death glare from Sarah.
This day was actually starting really good, my life seems perfect. Like really perfect but my mind of course tells me something else.
I looked over to Sarah, seeing her struggle with the zipper. I let out a small laugh and went over to her.

"Need help?"

"YES" she exclaimed laughing.

I got up behind her, pulling the zipper up.

"You look great, little hottie"

"Ugh stooop it, you creep"

"You're such a meanie" I said pouting

"Uh Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think abo- ugh never mind" she said with a small, nervous laugh

"Huh? What do I think about what?"

"Doesn't matter, it's too early for that"

"Sarah tell me"

"No I won't" she said, wanting to leave the trailer

"Don't act like a fucking child Sarah!"

"Jesus Christ, I wanted to ask what you think about having kids! But it doesn't matter anymore!" she said, leaving the trailer.
Kids? I never really thought about that topic.
And I'm pretty sure that I hurt Sarah in some way, even though I've done nothing wrong.
I took a piece of paper from my bag and started writing.

Hey Sarah, first of all, this is not a goodbye note in case you get scared.
I want to talk to you about this whole kids topic.
See you tonight.

I put the note on the table and left.
I then made my way back to Sarah's and god, it was further away than I expected.
On the way I made a small stop at a flower shop to get some roses for Sarah since I was actually feeling bad for just leaving, only letter her know through a note but I need some time to think.

-

9.50pm

Still no sight of Sarah, it's clear that she probably has to work longer today but I'm still worried.
I started on making dinner to distract myself from my thoughts.
I mean, what should I even say to her. About the whole kids thing. Back then I always said that I wanted kids in the future but the future apparently came sooner than I expected.

I decided on making Sarah's favorite food since she deserves some royalty treatment because she's my little princess
It was getting later and later, and I decided on setting the table so everything's ready when she comes home.

I went onto Instagram and posted a picture of the dinner table.

—————

13.748 likes

@ uwu.y/n:
waiting for my lady to get home💘

—————
@ mssarahcatharinepaulson :
I'm already on my way🥰🥰

@ user a:
KAKDKSKWJJDK WIFES

@ user b:
not the only thing getting eaten tonight🤫

@ uwu.y/n replying to @ user b:
sure as hell😘

@ user c:
WHAT

—————

I smiled, finally knowing that my lady would be home soon.
I lit a small red candle as the door opened, making me jump in fear.

"I'm homeeee" Sarah said, closing the door behind her.

"Finally" I said as I went over to her, giving her a soft, loving kiss.

"Take a seat my lady"

"You really did this?" she asked as she sat down

"Yup" I said, taking a seat on the opposite side of her

"So...about the note you left..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want kids?"

"I mean..." I said, taking a short break "I always wanted kids but I never thought that this whole topic would come back so soon..."

"I understand if you don't want to-"

"I want to Sarah, I really want to but I'd somehow only feel good with adopting..."

"That's totally fine with me, I mean we could give someone a new home and new hope for the future you know?"

"Yeah... Yeah that'd be great"