- chapter 42

We all decided to have a movie night together and were now cuddled up on the sofa.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Willow asked, looking up at me.

"Didn't tell you what?"

"That you act"

"I- I guess I didn't want you to get too excited about me. I want you to live a normal life. I'm so sorry" I said with tears filling my eyes.

Willow then pulled me into a hug "It's fine, I understand. Please don't cry okay?"

I nodded and wiped my tears away.

"How did you find out though?"

"Uh Google, Twitter and all that"

I laughed softly "Well that was kinda obvious"

I leaned onto Y/N's shoulder and she put a soft kiss onto my head, holding me tight.
This was all too perfect, a kid and a woman who I love with all my heart and soul. Of course, as in any romance, my phone rang.
I groaned loudly as I answered the call.

Y/N and Willow looked at each other in confusion while I was walking around, trying not to completely freak out.

Once I put my phone away I let out a sigh "I have to go on set now" I said with a sad voice.

"Hey...it's fine okay?" Y/N said smiling "It's not your fault"

I nodded and packed some stuff, still totally mad about having to leave.

"I'll be back as soon as possible okay?"

Y/N wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a peck on the lips, then nodding "It's still fine, don't you worry"

-

[pov Y/N]

After Sarah left I made my way back to Willow and sat down next to her.

"So? What do you wanna watch? One of mom's movies?"

Willow just nodded and snuggled up into her blanket.

We watched for some time, having a little chat every now and then, talking about all different things that you could talk about.

"It's weird to have two moms. In the good way I mean, I love you both, it's just crazy" Willow said with a small smile.

"I understand" I said with a small chuckle escaping me "But you better get used to it because you won't get rid of us that fast"

"I'm glad that I'm here, it finally feels like a real home where I really belong"