- chapter 39

Everything got sorted out real quick and we were now on our way home. Finally as a complete family.

"Soooo Willow? Are you excited?" I asked smiling.

She nodded and looked out of the window "You know, Lola or Wills is fine, no one calls me Willow unless I'm in serious trouble" she said and let out a small chuckle.

We arrived home not even five minutes later and carried Willow's stuff inside.

"This house is huge!" Willow exclaimed as she looked around.

"Do you like it?" Sarah asked as she set her bag in the kitchen.

"I do, I really do"

"Wanna see your room" I asked, pointing up the stairs.

Willow nodded in excitement and took my hand as we went up the stairs.

"You know, Sarah was up all night, rearranging your room because she was scared that you wouldn't like it" I said, letting out a small chuckle.

"Okay close your eyes" I said as Willow closed her eyes.
I led her into the room and called for Sarah, who appeared in less than a minute.

"Are you ready?" I asked and Willow nodded.

"Open your eyes"

She looked around and smiled, tears filling her eyes.

"Everything alright?" Sarah asked with worry in her voice.

"No" Willow shook her head "Everything's fine I'm just so overwhelmed. This feels so surreal" she said, wiping her eyes.
We then pulled her into a warm, loving hug.

"This is real, all of this"

-

It was around 9 pm and we were sitting in the living room, catching up on stuff when Sarah went into the kitchen to make a call.

"What does she do for work?" Willow asked, referring to Sarah.

I had no idea how to talk to her about it since Sarah and I didn't want her to know about Sarah's work right away.

"Well uhm... she does some kind of weird business stuff. I have no idea how to explain it" I said laughing.