- chapter 31

I went upstairs and sat down on my bed, scanning every little detail of the picture.
I don't know why I'm acting like that, I love her and I do trust her.
My phone started ringing, it was Evan. I instantly hung up and texted him that I wasn't feeling well, which he understood.

"Tammy?!" I exclaimed.
Not even 30 seconds later the door opened and I saw Tammy looking at me.

"What is it Sweetheart?" she asked sitting down next to me.

"I don't know anymore, I miss Sarah so much and it just hurts" I said, Tears streaming down my face.
She took me in her arms and stroked my back.

"It's gonna be all fine, you should go over and talk to her"

I looked at her, wiping my tears away. "Are you sure?"

"A hundred percent positive, should I drive you?" she asked smiling.

"No no, it's okay I'll walk. Thank you"

"No need to thank me, just call me if you need something okay?"

I nodded and grabbed my jacket.

-

I was now standing in front of Sarah's door, taking the key out of my pocket. Lily's car was still here so I though that they're watching a movie. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Sarah?" I exclaimed, hoping on an answer but I got nothing.

I heard noises from the living room and decided to check on them. I silently looked around the corner to see Lily on top of Sarah, kissing her roughly.

a/n cliffhanger i'm sorry😂 also i won't post that much in the next few days because i'm on an exchange in finland