- chapter 6

I woke up to the sun peeking through my window and I instantly remembered what happened yesterday.

"Ugh shit" I whispered for myself and got up to get ready.

The morning was like every other morning when I had to go to school: my dad yelling that should hurry and then dropping me off at school.
To be honest I'd rather stay at home than going here.
When I entered the school, Evan instantly came up to me.

"Hey you" he said smiling.

"Hmmm hey"

"So?"

"So what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"How was breakfast with Paulson?"

"Huh? Oh, you mean yesterday? It was really nice actually"

"The picture she posted was really cute, you're quite a snack" he said laughing and I gave him a soft punch on his shoulder.

We went into class and took a seat at the back.
Our teacher came in, looking like she had seen a ghost.

"Okay class, I feel like shit so just write a page about someone or something that makes you happy" she said and sat down.

Evan looked over to me and grinned.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"Are you gonna write about Sarah?" he asked.

"Uh... well I guess so. I mean she makes me really happy, more happy than anybody else actually" I said while grabbing my stuff.

He let out a quiet chuckle "invite me to your wedding please" he then said and started writing.

I thought a bit about the past days and finally started writing.
—————————————————————
What makes me happy?

Well, there is this woman, she's beautiful, smart and really kind. She's basically everything one could want. This woman helped me through so much even though we've known each other personally for a few days only but she also helped me before that. Her work is wonderful, everything she does is a whole masterpiece. I really do think that there are feelings for her deep down in my body, I just don't want to admit it to myself.
I've truly never seen someone like her, that beautiful smile of hers, her kind, chocolate brown eyes in which you could get lost because they just seem like a big, beautiful galaxy.
Her laugh is just so beautiful and cheers everyone up, even in their worst times.
She just comforts me in a way no one every did and no one ever could. She really saved my life so many times and I'm unbelievably thankful for that.
—————————————————————

I stood up and brought it to the front.

"Already finished?" my teacher asked.

I nodded and returned back to my desk.
She started reading it and had a big smile on her face.
The whole time I tried not to think of Sarah but I just couldn't stop.
There really must be something inside me for her and I can't deny that but we really have to take things slow, sadly.

When the bell rang, Evan and I got up first and stormed out of the class.

"I hate this class" he said laughing

"Me too but this lesson was actually fun for once"

"So you did write about Sarah?"

"Yup"

"HAHA I KNEW IT" he said and I started laughing.

"I miss her" I said in a slight whisper.

"What? You can see her at any time"

"I know"

Evan look at me "Y/N?"

"Huh?"

"Is there a possibility that you have a small crush on her"

I looked down and nodded "And my dumbass wanted to take things slow"

"Text her"

"Evan no"

"Do it"  he said then grabbed my phone out of my pocket and handed it to me.

I unlocked it and started writing.

Y/N: Sarah?

Sari🧸💕: Heyyyy I miss you :(

Y/N: I gotta talk to you, can I come over after school?

Sari🧸💕: Of course

Sari🧸💕: Should I be scared?

Y/N: Noooo, you'll see

Sari🧸💕: Alright then, see you then I guess😛

Y/N: Sureeee🦆

Sari🧸💕: A duck?

Y/N: Yup

I put my phone back into my pocket and smiled.

"You gonna meet later?" Evan asked smiling.

"Yeah I guess so"

"Tell her how you feel" he said, giving me a tight hug.

The next classes went by really fast, even lunch went by faster than usual which is great because I'm really nervous and excited.

Last class was art class and of course I took some time to draw a portrait of Sarah and it turned out pretty good, she really does have a charming look.

I'm really glad that I have all my classes with Evan because we really are a dream team of two dorks, well we've been friends since we were babies and our moms were really close.

The bell rang and Evan and I made out way out of class.

He looked at me and smiled "Get that woman, you deserve her"

I gave him a hug "I'll try, i love you, you dork" I said as I walked out of the building.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" he shouted after me.

After a maybe 20 minute walk I came up to Sarah's house, still as beautiful as when I first went there even tho it was like twi days ago.

I took all my courage together and knocked.

Not even 10 seconds later I heard the door open.

"Hey Y/N!" Sarah said with a bright smile.

I then took her by the hands.

a/n

i'm sorry if there are any typos lmao i wrote this while watching a movie😛