- chapter 14

trigger warning - mention of self harm

~"Y/N...?" I asked and she turned around~

"What do you want?"

"Well" I knelt down in front of her

"Uh what are you doing?" she asked, sounding rather annoyed.

"I love you so unbelievably much and I can't imagine my life without you. I've never met such a beautiful and loving person like you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and maybe have a family one day"

I stopped talking for a second and got the ring out of my purse.

"And that's why I want to ask you if you'd do me the honor and marry me" I said smiling.

Y/N just stood there with tears in her eyes and I got up again, expecting a rejection.
She then cupped my head with her hands and kissed me softly.

"Yes..." she said while starting to cry "Of course I want to marry you"

"Oh thank god" I let out a really small chuckle while putting the ring on her finger "I thought I'm too old for you"

"What? You're definitely not"

I then gave her a big hug "I love you so much"

"I'm so sorry for being such a bitch"

"Y/N don't worry about it, you're definitely not a bitch. What matters now is our future together okay?"

Y/N nodded and wiped her tears aways.

"yooo I'm not okay" Sapphire said half laughing half crying "I'm so happy for you guys"

We decided to stay for a bit longer just to enjoy the moment and each other's company.

"Wanna post a picture of the ring on Instagram?" Y/N asked smirking.

"Always" I said and got my phone out.

I took a picture of my hand holding hers with a good view onto the ring and posted it with the caption:

got a yes from the prettiest lady, i love you y/n y/l/n soon to be paulson💞

-

Back home after dropping Sapphire off I decided to quickly check the comments on my last post

usera: SJDBBDSJHDKWVRIFB

usera: YES

user c: i'm so happy for you two💗💗

userb: no WHAT IM CRYING

user d: get itttt💓

-

It was 2.35am by now and I was still awake, Y/N wanted to stay downstairs to watch some TV and she would come upstairs later.
I stared at the ceiling when I heard the door slowly open.

"Are you awake?" Y/N whispered, closing the door behind her.

"Mhm yeah, couldn't sleep without you"

"I- I'm sorry...." she said as her voice broke

I sat straight up "What happened?"

She then held out her arms and started crying. There were several big and small cuts placed wildly over her arms.

"Hey hey..." I said taking her in my embrace "Don't cry"

"Why did you do it?" I asked while trying to comfort her.

"I- I don't kn- know, It just came over me. I'm so sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault"

"It is. And I'm even staining your shirt with my fucking blood, I'm so s- sorry"

I stood up, took her hand and took her to the bathroom with me.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, looking at me while I was rambling through my cabinet.

"I'm trying to find- ah got them" I said as I held up bandages "It's going to hurt for a second okay?" I then asked and got a nod as an okay.

I put the bandages around her arms, earning an ouch every now and then.

"All done"

"Thank you..." Y/N said with a small smile "C- Can we go to bed?"

"Of course we can"

-

When I woke up Y/N was nowhere to be seen, at least not upstairs.
I went downstairs to check on where she's at.
"Y/N?"

"Kitchen!" she exclaimed and I went into the kitchen to find a wonderful prepared breakfast.

"Good morning" she said and gave me a kiss on my cheek

"Morning" I said as I sat down.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Very well actually. How long have you been up for?"

"Uh 2? Maybe 3?"

"Awh. So, I have to work today, do you want to come with me? You can do your online school stuff on set"

Y/N looked at me with wide eyes "YES I thought you'd never ask" she said laughing.

"Well well. Let's eat and then I need to get ready and after that we can leave"

Y/N nodded in excitement and we started eating.

-

We were now on our way to set, Y/N giggling like a small child.

"Are you that excited?" I asked smirking

"YES"

"You're adorable"

"StooOOOP"

"Sure sure" I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

We got out of the car and Y/N looked around with big eyes.

"Wow"

"Hm?"

"This is amazing"

I then took her hand "I know I know" I said as we went on set.

Y/N was constantly looking around and it was just too adorable. A few minutes after we arrived, Ryan came up to us.

"You must me Y/N?"

Y/N just looked at him, without saying anything.

"I- I- uh I- yeah!" she tried to get a sentence out somehow

"It's nice to finally meet you" he said and pulled Y/N in for a hug.

a/n would y'all mind if I posted shorter chapters so I can update more often?😛
(or at least try to update more often since I need to find new inspiration at the moment and school is hitting my nerves)