- chapter 44

"That was awkward" I said as I looked over to Y/N who seemed taken aback by this whole situation.

Y/N just nodded and stared up at the ceiling. I pulled the blanket away from her and she let out a high pitched scream.

"Sarah!" she exclaimed and started laughing.

"Is it fine if I go down already? I want to talk to Willow"

Y/N nodded and smiled "Yeah yeah sure"

I then made my way downstairs, trying to think of a way on how to talk to Willow without making all of this even more awkward than it already is.

"Wills?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hm?"

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, I mean I walked in on you two but that's life" She said with a small giggle at the end.

It felt as if a weight was just lifted off my shoulders "Okay okay good, I was just worried"
"I like how understanding you are" I then said with a smile on my face.

Willow smiled at me and nodded.

"Coffee?"

"Please" I said smiling as I sat down.

-

Later that day we decided to go out to get some stuff for Willow since she should start school soon.

"Are you excited?"

"To start school? Kind of" Willow said, not sounding too happy.

"You don't sound happy honey, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, sounding worried.

"I'm just scared. Do people there know that I'm your daughter?" Willow then asked.

I looked over to Y/N who was driving, then to Willow "The teachers do know about it but the other students don't. Why does that matter so much to you?"

"I just don't want them to treat me different" Willow said in a sad voice.

"Hey...Don't be sad, it's gonna be fine...I promise" I said, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Hm.." Willow mumbled.