- chapter 21

extra update for sarahpaulsonismygod 🤪

Inside, Sarah instantly pinned me down onto the couch, smiling seductively.
I grabbed her shoulders and flipped us over, kissing her roughly.
Sarah's nipples hardened through her top as I continued to kiss her. I then pulled Sarah's top off.

She then pulled off the top part of my bikini to let my cleavage free. Sarah was still wearing black lace bottoms which I removed in one quick grab and and started flicking my tongue over both her nipples.
Sarah moaned softly as she ran her fingers through my hair.
I pushed Sarah back down on the couch, and planted kisses all the way down her body.

"You have a fucking beautiful body" I whispered smiling.
I gently kissed the inside of Sarah's thighs. Her thighs quivered under my touch, and she threw her head back, letting out more soft moans.

I grinned and flicked my tongue across her clit, and trailed small kisses from the top to the very bottom. Sarah let out a small moan and I spread her lips open, and teased the tip of my tongue on top of Sarah's clit.
I very slowly moved my tongue up, and down her clit. My tongue movements became quicker and quicker until I was licking and sucking Sarah's clit with such a strong yearning I had never known before.

Sarah held my y/h/c locks in her hand as our eyes locked.
I put two fingers in Sarah drenched slit as I continued to suck her clit. I could feel her clit contract as she came all over me.
I kissed her clit once more, and then made my way up to kiss her on the lips to let her taste herself.

"I love you so so much" she whispered, kissing me once more.

"Oh, wanna go again?" I asked cupping her center with my right hand.

"Are you serious?" she asked giggling "you practically ripped me apart"

"Did I?"

"Mhm you sure did" she said kissing me softly.

I then picked her up an carried her upstart to bed.
"You know I can walk right?"

"Not after I practically ripped you apart" I said smirking.

" Shut up"

a/n this is so bad oh my god i'm sorry haha