- chapter 34

"Uhm...Hey.." Y/N said, letting me in.

"We need to talk you know that, right?" I asked as we both sat down on her bed.

"Okay..then talk"

"So...to make one thing clear - Lily kissed me. I never thought of kissing her, she just did it and that's what she wanted to tell you before you told her to fuck a cactus" I said at which Y/N let out a small giggle.

"Same thing with me and Evan. We were just catching up... he's also my best friend so I would never go into a relationship with him" she said looking down on her hands.

"I'm sorry, if I hadn't overreacted then none of this would've happened"

"Sarah it's fine, you don't need to apologize. It happened and there's nothing we can do to travel back in time"

There was a moment of silence between the two of us and it was horrible.

"So? What's gonna happen now? I mean... between us?" Y/N asked as I took her hand.

"Depends on if you still want to marry me" I said smiling.

"Of course I want to, you dork" Y/N said, giving me a soft kiss.

"I'm still so unbelievably sorry for everything..."

Y/N sighed, then pinned me onto the bed and sat on top of me.
"Stop apologizing" she said and put kisses all over my neck and collarbones .

I giggled and smiled "Okay okay"

The door opened and my Y/N's dad ad Tammy were looking at us. Tammy had a wide grin on her face, her dad on the other hand...looked like he had seen a ghost.

"Are you guys okay?" her dad asked and laughed.

"Or did we interrupt something?" Tammy then asked as we sat up.

"No no, everything's fine" Y/N said "We were just about to have wild sex but nothing else" she then added and I broke out in laughter.

"What?!" I asked.

She grinned at me "Maybe we should head home" she said giving me a wink.

a/n so i really want them to adopt a kid (preferably a girl) but i need some ideas for the name