- chapter 40

[pov sarah]

We just brought Willow to bed and yeah I do know that she's old enough but it's her first night.
Y/N and I were now in bed, just staring at the ceiling.

"When should we tell her?" Y/N asked.

"Uhm.. I actually have no idea. I mean we could also wait until she finds out"

"But that would kind of be like lying and you can't lie to your own kid" Y/N then said with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow.

"It's so weird to finally have a family. You, me... and the little munchkin"

-

I was standing in the bathroom, trying to get ready for the day when the door behind me opened and made me jump in fear.
My hand flew up to my chest as I thought my heart was about to jump out.

"Morning" I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Willow standing inside the doorframe.

"Morning Wills, everything alright?"

"Mhm" she mumbled as she yawned "I wanted to ask if you guys want me to make breakfast"

"Uhm..you don't have to" I said smiling.

"I want to" she said and smiled at me.

"Okay.. okay" I let out a chuckle "Thank you honey"

Willow then made her way into the kitchen and I walked back to the bedroom.

"Willow is making breakfast"

"Really?" Y/N asked as she sat up in bed.

"Yeah" I said and took her hands "And you should get up now" I then pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms around her, placing small kisses over her collarbones.

I made my way over to my closet and decided on going with an oversized hoodie and shorts since we weren't planning on going anywhere.

"You look so small in this" Y/N said as she got up behind me, making me jump.

"Jesus Christ don't scare me like that" I said laughing.

a/n I really need some more ideas, I have stuff written until chapter 46 but I have no idea what else I could write, so please leave some ideas or requests🦕