- chapter 24

The first thing I heard when I woke up was Sarah talking to someone

"Yes mom I'm fine and yes, you can visit us" was almost everything I could hear.

I got out of bed and went downstairs to check on her. She was walking around the kitchen, making gestures with her hand while talking. That was so unbelievably adorable.
She then looked at me and nodded in my direction as a sign that she's almost finished.

"Okay mom, see you then" was the last thing she said before hanging up.

"Your mom?" I asked smirking

"Yup, she wants to come to my house tonight. So we have to leave in a few hours" she said, looking down.

"That's fine with me, I mean we can come back at any time right?"

Sarah nodded and smiled at me.

"We should probably pack then huh?" I asked and Sarah laughed "Yeah we should"

We them made our way up and I laughed to myself.

"What is it?" Sarah asked and I looked at her "Last night was truly unforgettable"

She softly slapped my arm and smiled "Stooop"

"Oh, so it wasn't nice?"

"Believe me Y/N, it was nice"

"I'm a bit nervous because of your mom. What if she doesn't like me?"

"Listen to me Y/N, she will like you. I've only told her good things about you and she really looks forward to meeting you so don't worry, okay?"

I nodded and continued packing my bag.

"Sarah?"

"What is it honey?"

"Why's my bra hanging from the doorframe?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"Uh..remember yesterday?"

"Yup"

"That's probably why"

I went over, trying to get my bra from the doorframe but failed miserably.
Next thing I knew, Sarah stood next to me.

"Need help?" she asked, hardly trying not to laugh.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.