- chapter 43

[pov sarah]

When I slowly closed the door behind me and turned around to see Y/N and Willow fast asleep on the couch.
I smiled as I walked past them, giving both a soft kiss on the head.

"Sleep tight" I whispered and made my way to bed.

-

I woke up to the feeling of soft kisses all over my chest and saw Y/N smiling.

"Good morning baby" she whispered and kissed me softly.

"Are you in a good mood?"

"Mhm, in a good mood for making you scream"

I looked at her in disbelief "Willow is here..we can't-"

"Psht" Y/N cut me off "She's still asleep so we still have time to ourselves okay?"

I nodded pulled her closer to me. Y/N ran her hands down my thighs, making me shiver under her touch.

"Needy hm?" Y/N whispered as she pulled my shirt over my head, smirking to herself.

[pov y/n]

Sarah tried to kiss me but I pressed her down by her shoulders.
"I'm in charge" I whispered huskily, planting kisses down her body, then lightly tugging and at her lace panties, looking up for an approving nod which she instantly gave.

I pulled them down and threw them across the room, then cupping her center, moving my hand in small circles. Sarah arched her back in need and let out a soft moan.

"Y/N please.." she moaned, tightly holding onto the bed.

[pov sarah]

I let out a loud moan, throwing my head back in pleasure.
Just in that moment, the door opened and Willow stood in the doorframe, with her mouth agape.

"Uh.." Willow mumbled.

Y/N threw a blanket over us and sat up, her cheeks a bright red.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Willow said, turning red as well.

"It's fine Sweetheart, you could've seen worse" I said as I put on my white silk robe.

"I- I'll prepare breakfast" Willow said and closed the door behind her.

a/n i'm sorry for this😔🤟🏼