- chapter 17

We got approached by Ryan who had an apologetic smile.
"Don't look at me like that" Ryan said laughing.

"I'm trying not to kill you right now"

"Love you too, Paulson"

"Very funny, Murphy" I said, took Y/N's hand and went into my trailer with her.

"Wanna watch me filming?" I asked, as I tried to change my clothes as quickly as possible.

"Of course Honey Bear"

"I like that" I said with a grin.

"What?"

"That nickname"

"Well then Miss Sarah Honey Bear, better get to work now"

We then went on set and Y/N sat down where she could perfectly watch every single move I'm making. I looked over to her a last time before we started shooting and that's exactly when she looked down and rubbed her eyes, looking like she was about to cry. I really want to help her but she almost never tells me about her problems or anything like that and it makes me feel really bad since I can only comfort her and not anything else. Maybe we should consider looking for a therapist for her. Y/N then looked over to me for a second and I could see the tears in her eyes. She gave me a quick smile and looked down again.

-

10.56 am

We were finally done and Y/N was nowhere to be seen which probably means that she's in my trailer, resting for a bit. I said my goodbyes to everyone on set and back to my trailer to find Y/N sleeping.

"Y/N...wake up baby. We need to go now"

She made a baby like noise and rubbed her eyes.

"Hm..what?" she asked half asleep.

"I wanted to take you somewhere, remember?"

"Oh..yeah..." she said as she sat up.

"You ready?" I asked smiling

"Yup, but I'll drive, you need to sleep" Y/N said, grabbing my car keys.

"Y/N you don't have to, I'm fine"

"Nope, you're going to sleep, just give me the address"

I then gave her the address and we made our way to my car.

"Ever had sex in a car?" Y/N asked giggling as we got in.

I stayed silent and blushed lightly.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Y/N asked laughing.

"It was only once okay? And I'm pretty sure I can show you"

"I'll come back for that offer" Y/N said and started the car.