- chapter 35

Back home I instantly pinned Y/N against the door.

"I missed you" I whispered huskily.

I got cut off by Y/N kissing me on the lips and I could feel her smirking lightly into the kiss
I closed my eyes during the kiss when Y/N turned us around and pushed my roughly against the door. Y/N put her hands on the hem of my shirt, quickly taking it off and throwing it somewhere.
She broke the kiss and I took her shirt off as Y/N's lips landed on my lips again.
She picked me up and carried me up into the bedroom.

She continued kissing me, starting a battle for dominance. I was so focused on kissing that i didnt realize that Y/N was unclipping my bra touching my breast which made soft moans come out of me.

"Y/N please..." I whispered.

"What?" she asked smirking.

"Just fuck me..."

She smirked at me and crashed her lips against mine while taking my pants off.
Some minutes later all of our clothes were scattered across the room.
Y/N then pushed her fingers inside of me, moving at a slow pace.
I glared at her and smirked.

"Y/N, just fuck me" i said aloud, letting out a loud moan.

"Someone's impatient today" she said, walking over to her bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still on the bed.

"Hmm, just a little surprise"

Y/N walked over to her bag, giggling to herself.

"Y/N tell me, what the heck are you doing?"

"Close your eyes baby girl" she whispered and I instantly closed my eyes.
I heard her walking over to the bed, slowly climbing onto it.

"Y/N wha-" I was cut off by something entering me, causing me to scream lustfully.
I opened my eyes and saw Y/N grinning at me. She then crashed her lips onto mine and started off slow and then got fast she broke the kiss making me moan loudly.
I put my arms around her neck as she continue his pace of going in and out.

"Mhm I love it when you moan like that" Y/N whispered seductively into my ear, making me shiver.

"I-I" I tried to get out stuttering.
"I fucking love you, Y/N" I whispered as Y/N came down to my check, giving me a soft kiss onto it.
I could feel her softly grinning against my cheek as she continued her pace.
I hold tightly onto Y/N as I reached my high, letting out a loud moan.

"I love you.." I whispered as I let go of Y/N.

a/n this was sooo bad