- chapter 36

When I woke up the next morning I looked next to me to see Y/N softly smiling at me.

"Morning baby" she said smiling even more.

"Morning" I whispered in a low raspy voice.

Y/N tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You look beautiful you know that?"

I smiled and shook my head, giggling softly.

"I love you" I whispered as I got out of bed and put my white silk robe around me.

"I'd rather have you naked you know?"

I shot Y/N a glare and laughed as I went into the bathroom.
Not even a few seconds later I felt two arms wrap around me. Y/N started to put soft kisses on my neck, sucking gently.

"You're leaving marks, you know that?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Mhm I know"

"I have a meeting with the cast later, wanna come?" I asked smiling.

"Of course, I'd love to"

I wiggled myself out of Y/N's hug
"Then you gotta get ready or we'll be late" I said and started doing my hair.

Every now and then Y/N came over to give me a kiss on my cheek, making me giggle softly.
"So?" Y/N asked "What are you gonna wear?"

"Uhm I was thinking that I'm gonna jump out of my comfort zone and maybe wear like a crop top with a blazer over it? And maybe some sort of fitting pants?"

"Sounds perfect" Y/N said while walking out of the room "You're gonna look sooo freaking hot"

I laughed to myself and then got dressed.