Meeting them

I drive in the car to the location where my brother Suga is shooting a music video. He finally lets me meet the other members of BTS because I had won a bet. I grab my phone and call Yoongi. 'Lil Sister, how far are you?' I sigh and look at the navigation. 'I am not close enough. But I will be there over 1 hour.' I smirk and let Yoongi talk like he always does. 'But I need to go see you soon.' I nod and put my phone away. 'Madame, you will be there over 2 and a half minute.'

I nod and lean forward. 'I know but I want to surprise my brother.' The taxi chauffeur nods and smiles. 'Then I will drive a little bit faster for you.' I nod politely and smile. Yoongi here I come. After 1 and a half minute, we arrive. 'Keep the change. You deserve it.' The taxi chauffeur nods and smiles at me. 'Till next time Madame.' I nod and get out of the car with all my stuff. I walk inside the building and put my bags near the exit. 'Now I need to find Yoongi.'

I walk through the building and see that it's a really cool set up for the music video. 'Who are you?' I turn around shocked, but relax when I see Yoongi. 'Big idiot that you are.' I hug him like I haven't seen him in a while. For a matter of fact I haven't seen him in real life. We always video chat or text with each other when we have the time. 'You're the big idiot for not telling me you would get here earlier.' I shake my head and smile. 'I wanted to surprise you. Plus, I wanted to meet them...'

Yoongi sighs and I smile brighter. 'Before you would shoot the video. I don't want to keep you off your work.' Yoongi smirks a little bit and hugs me again. 'Who is the girl that you're hugging Yoongi-hyung?' Yoongi grabs my hand and turns to the boy who asked that. 'This is Min (Y/N), my little sister.' I smirk and stand a little bit straighter. 'I am and always will be taller than you.' Suga sighs and looks irritated at me. 'Do you always have to say that?' I nod and smile. 'I got that being annoying from you Sleepy Head.'

Yoongi sighs and walks with me away from the young boy. 'Who was that?' Yoongi sighs but keeps walking. 'That was Park Jimin but you can call him Jimin.' I nod and smile. One out of six isn't that bad for a start. 'Where are we going Oppa?' Yoongi ignores me and walks further. 'Oppa... OPPAAAA!' Yoongi suddenly stops and pushes me into a corner. 'You will stay here and don't move.' I sigh and sit down. On my phone, I do a lot of different things, like drawing and playing video games. After some time, I am bored.

My brother can't expect me to sit here and do nothing. I put on Agust D and begin rapping the song. After Agust D, I begin to sing along with Heartbeat. 'Yup, that is my sister.' I look surprised at my brother and some of the bandmembers that stand behind him. One person walks to me and I stand up. He looks inspecting at me. 'She is cute. We will protect her Suga, don't worry.' I swallow and look at my brother. 'This old man is Jin. He is older than me.' I nod and shake hands with him.

Jimin walks to me and smiles. 'And you're Jimin.' Jimin looks surprised at me. 'My brother told me your name when we kinda ran away from you. I am sorry for that by the way.' Jimin smiles and shakes his head. 'It's no big deal.' Suga pulls me away from Jimin and puts me next to him. 'That boy is called J-Hope and he is V.' I nod and try to remember the face with the name. Before I can say anything, Suga pulls me away from them. '(Y/N), you're really important to me and I don't want you to spend a lot of time with them.'

I roll my eyes. 'I'm not 5 anymore Yoongi.' Yoongi sighs and nods. 'I know but still. You're pretty hurt by that ex of yours.' My eyes open wide. 'Really? You want to talk about that right now?!' Out of anger, I push Yoongi away from me. I turn around and run away. 'It was a mistake visiting you!' I run to the exit and take a few bags with me. All my bags are too heavy for me to run away with. When I stand in front of a hotel, I smirk.

He is going to pay for this literally. I walk inside and smile at the receptionist. 'I would like to have one room please.' The receptionist nods and lays a key down on the reception. 'The only room available is a room that's worth 2.000.000 yen.' I nod and smile. 'Can I give you my credit card number?' The woman nods and types in everything I say. 'Then the money would get off of that credit card.' I nod and take the key. Yoongi always makes me angry, I deserve something nice in a change.

While I am in the elevator, my phone begins to ring. I answer it even though it's a strange number. 'Hello?' I look at my phone and see that it's a video chat. Jin sits next to a guy who holds the phone. 'Oh thanks god you answer the phone.' I smile and lift my shoulders. 'If it was Yoongi then not. He deserves to feel bad for what he did.' The guy next to Jin sighs and sends Jin away. 'Suga is really upset. He maybe tries to act up, but he is hurt.' I nod and look at my bags. 'He has me hurt a million times before without apologising.'