Getting ready for the day

I open my eyes and see that Namjoon is awake. He is playing with the baby curls at the beginning of my hair. 'Stop that Namjoon.' Namjoon smiles and places his hand on my cheek. 'You have such blushy cheeks when you wake up.' I sigh and nod. 'I know. Why do you think that I always want to wake up before anyone else does.' Namjoon nods and sits up. 'Can I see your back?' I raise my eyebrow and sit up. 'Now I see why Yoongi calls you a pervert.' Namjoon shakes his head and sighs. 'I want to see it.'

I shake my head and pull the blanket a little bit up. 'Not going to happen.' Namjoon groans in annoyance and pulls the blouse off my shoulders. I fall back on the bed by the action that he just did. 'Namjoon!' My bra is now on fully display and a big part of my stomach. 'Please let me go.' Namjoon shakes his head and looks with this worried look in his eyes. 'Turn around please.' I shake my head. The door swings open but no one begins to speak. 'Oh no.' Yoongi walks next to our bed and pushes Namjoon away.

'Yoongi, stop. He was making sure-.' Yoongi doesn't let me finish and lifts me up. 'Let me go!' Yoongi shakes his head and throws me on the bed in the guest room. 'What was that for?' Yoongi closes the door and locks it. 'Let me just go Oppa!' Yoongi shakes his head and holds my shoulders. 'What did he do to you?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Nothing. He wanted to know if I...' I just realise that I don't know what he wanted to see. 'He wanted to check on me for wounds. He thought that I had them.'

Yoongi nods and sighs deeply. 'Today we're going with you, Saki, Toya, Sobi and Yunhee to an swimming-park. Part of it will be for a music video but most of the time we can enjoy our time together.' I feel that I glow up and jump up. 'Really?' Yoongi nods. 'I even have fixed that someone will look after the babies so you two would also enjoy it.' I jump happily and hug Yoongi. 'Thank you so much Oppa. Now I can finally show off my new swimming suit.' Yoongi nods. 'Nothing too sexy, alright?'

I nod and run to my bag that Yoongi placed in this room. 'Go now then I can change.' Yoongi nods and leaves. I put on my swimming suit and smirk.

I walk to Namjoon's room where I see everyone

I walk to Namjoon's room where I see everyone. V puts his arm around me. 'You look cute today (Y/N).' I roll my eyes when I see Yoongi looking angry and irritated at V. 'Thank you Tae, but until we're there, I am going to wear something over it.' I grab my school uniform and get the underwear that I have thrown out. 'I will look for an outfit in the guest room.'

I walk away again and smile to myself. At least one person on this earth thinks that I am cute. I grab a dress out of my bag and put it on. Now the bikini is covered and I put heels under them. I walk downstairs and Jin directly walks to me. 'My baby is now my cute little baby.' I roll my eyes and grab a little bit of food. 'Oppa, is this outfit cute? Jin calls me now a cute little baby. I am not even that short.' Yoongi turns to me and shakes his head.

'It's too short.' I roll my eyes. 'Fine, then I will ask the other members.' Yoongi grabs my wrist before I walk away and shakes his head. 'Yes you look really cute like that.' I smile and hug Yoongi. 'That wasn't too hard, now was it?' Yoongi sighs and hugs me back. 'This is really cute.' We both turn to Hobi and Jungkook and look annoyed. 'I will go look at the babies. I don't really trust them with those.' Yoongi nods. I walk upstairs to see that Yunhee is crying a lot and Toya isn't helping out either.

I groan and walk into the room. In Namjoon's room stands the closet to change babies on. I put two fingers in my mouth and whistle. Yunhee and Toya both stop with what they were doing and look at me. Namjoon, V and Jimin look surprised at me. 'Move. All of you.' I lift up Yunhee and lay her on my shoulder. I walk to the commode and lay Yunhee down there. I change Toya's diaper and play with Yunhee at the same time. When I am finished, I turn around to the idiotic boys. 'Wow. How did you do that?'

I sigh and lift them both up. 'Using logic.' I roll my eyes and walk away with the two babies. When I come down, Saki already puts her baby in a seat for in the car. She looks at me and smiles. 'You had to do it by yourself?' I nod and put Toya in a baby-seat, while Saki puts Yunhee in a baby-seat. 'It's okay. I mean, I didn't expect them to take care of two babies.' Jungkook suddenly jumps on my back. I almost fall to the front and groan in annoyance. 'Why Kookie? Why?'

Jungkook laughs but doesn't go off my back. 'I want to be lifted on the back of the youngest person here.' I look at Toya and chuckle. 'I will kick you if you try to get on the back of Toya.' Jungkook rolls his eyes. 'You know what I mean.' I nod and smile. 'Of course but I am still saying that so you won't do it.' Yoongi, Namjoon and Hobi put the babies in the car while Saki, Jin and I prepare the last important things. Jungkook is still being a brat and is on my back. V and Jimin started a VLive so they don't help either.