Fanmeeting

Different members of BTS have shown me the fan meeting that they did. Especially Yoongi when he got/did something cute. 'Hmmm~... What's going on?' I smile and show Namjoon the fan meeting. 'Finally RM is awake.' I smile and nod. 'They kept saying that you slept for so long.' Namjoon nods and smiles. 'Tell ARMY where you are.' Namjoon gets a little blush on his cheeks and it looks adorable. 'I am with (Y/N).' I give the phone to Namjoon and stand up. 'I am going to change because these clothes don't look good on me.' Namjoon nods.

Yoongi had left a bag with clothes for me. Of course, he decided what my outfit was going to be. When I see the clothes, I sigh deeply. 'I am going to kill Yoongi when we get there!' With a lot of hatred, I put it in.

I walk back to Namjoon and sigh

I walk back to Namjoon and sigh. 'I am going to kill Oppa when I see him.' Namjoon nods and begins to stare at me. 'Is there something besides all the pink?' Namjoon quickly shakes his head. 'I just thought that Yoongi wouldn't pick something cute for you, but more something that's totally closed.'

I giggle and nod. Namjoon stands up and walks to me. 'We're coming to the fan meeting now.' I suddenly get a smirk on my face. 'Which means that I can do so much things to annoy Oppa.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'That's one way to look at it.' Jimin now holds the phone and is backstage or something. 'Let me see how cute (Y/N) looks.' Namjoon stands a bit further from me and films me. 'That's how she looks. Which I think is really adorable.' I sigh and grab the bag. 'Say goodbye to Jimin and lets go.'

I need Namjoon if I want my plan to work. Namjoon nods and says goodbye to Jimin. He hands me my phone and we both walk away. Hopefully, I don't come back to this hospital soon. Namjoon and I walk to the car that probably Jin had put in the parking lot of the hospital.

[When we arrive at the fanmeeting]

Namjoon and I walk hand in hand inside. 'There they are! RM and (Y/N)!' I smile and shake my head. 'I probably should stay backstage or something.' Yoongi walks to me and smiles. 'They were right. You look cute with that.'

I sigh and shake my head. 'You're sitting next to me by the way.' I nod and walk with Yoongi to the seats. 'Everyone this adorable girl is my little sister Min (Y/N). She will be here from now on.' I giggle and shake my head. 'If she is really your little sister, she must rap Agust D.' I smirk. My brother stands up but I quickly push him down. 'I got this. Hand me the mic.' Yoongi does as I say and I smirk even more. 'Music please.' The music starts at the second verse of the song.

I begin to rap as fast as Yoongi did. With the Hey ho part, I scream J-Hope. It's something that I have to do. I end and so does the music. 'Does that prove enough?' All the fans begin to cheer really loud. I sit down and whole BTS looks surprised at me. 'What?' Yoongi smiles and gives me a hug. 'You could rap that.' I nod and smile proudly. 'Of course. That I didn't meet you before doesn't mean that I didn't listen to your music.' Jimin suddenly stands up and walks to me.

'Have you ever listened to RM's solo music?' I shake my head and look at Jimin. 'Only part of one song but I don't know what's called.' Jimin nods and gives me his phone. He puts the earplugs in my ears and puts on the song "expensive girl". I swallow as Jimin has an evil smirk on his face. I listen to the whole song and hear things I rather not hear. I put out the earphones and give Jimin his phone back. 'Why did you make that song?' Namjoon looks confused at me. 'Please never make a song like that again.'

I lay against his shoulder with my head. Namjoon nods but still looks confused at me. Suddenly he gets what song I listened to. 'Jimin!' I put my arm around his arm so he can't stand up. 'I am laying good. You can kill Jimin later.' Namjoon nods and gives me a kiss in my hair. 'I will.' I smile and nod. I go online on my phone and see a lot of photos already from this fanmeeting. It really warms my heart that fans enjoy it. Even if I am with them. 'Is (Y/N) your girlfriend?'

Namjoon looks at me. I'm not paying attention to the fans so I didn't hear the question. 'What is it?' Namjoon smiles and nods. 'I wish that was the case, but Suga is already going to kill me for staying with her.' Yoongi nods and I softly push his shoulder. 'Don't you dare. Besides, he was great company.' Yoongi rolls his eyes and I smile. '(Y/N) is so cute when she smiles! She also has dimples!' I cover my cheeks and try to hide myself. Namjoon hands me a flower crown that he just got and puts it on my head.

'She looks even cuter now. Thank you.' I blush and try to hide my face. 'She will be the perfect gift holder.' I sigh and look annoyed at Yoongi. 'Really Oppa?' Jin moves my chair next to his. He moves it while I am still sitting on it. 'So those two children will not fight anymore.' I sigh but smile when I still see that I am sitting next to Namjoon. He is currently on his phone making selfies. I smile and put the flower crown as extra on his head. 'You look also really cute. Especially with your dimples.'