Boy

I kick open the door and see that Yoongi and Jungkook lay in the same room. I whistle and begin to scream. 'You both better get up now! Hobi and Saki woke me up and I won't be the only that can't sleep anymore!' Yoongi and Jungkook look questionable at me. 'Get up now! We're leaving!' Jungkook jumps up and walks quickly out of the room. Yoongi chuckles and also stand up. 'You scared our Maknae.' I look irritated at Yoongi. 'You better hurry up as well. Just because you're my brother doesn't mean that I am going to be soft on you.'

Yoongi nods and walks into his bathroom. I walk downstairs and realise a deep sigh. 'What's wrong?' I roll my eyes and walk to Saki and Jay. 'Guys, we need to talk.' Jay and Saki nod. All three of us walk into the garden. 'So what's wrong?' I sigh and put my hands in front of my eyes. 'I am so stupid.' Saki and Jay look really worried at me. 'First of, Jungkook's birthday is literally over a few days and I have nothing for him. Then, Jimin is dating someone that bullies me and even says that I need to die.'

Jay looks confused at Saki and she just nods. 'Then, my boyfriend is also fucking sweet to me and I am a bitch that can't even say that I love him. First I thought that it was because everyone walked in before I could say it, but that's not it. I can't say it in his face how much I fucking love him.' Saki directly pulls me in a hug. 'Tomorrow we will go shopping with the three of us. We all will protect Jimin as good as we can. And your boyfriend knows that you love him.'

I nod and wipe some tears away. 'But I want to tell him how much I love him.' Saki nods. Jay still looks really worried at me. 'Why can't you tell him you love him?' I bite my underlip. 'Because I said it in the beginning to my ex and then he turned so against me. I thought that I knew what love was, but I was wrong.' Jay walks to me and pulls me in a tight hug. Maybe it's because of the (mother) hormones but she is crying on my shoulder. She suddenly stops crying and grabs her stomach.

'Guys...' Saki and I look both worried at Jay. 'Water broke.' I nod and begin to panic lightly. 'Go inside (Y/N) and tell it the others. I will call the hospital and put her in the car.' I nod and directly walk inside. When I enter the living room, everyone looks at me. 'Uhm... Guys... Jay... Water broke...' Taehyung directly stands up and nods. He walks past me and Namjoon stands in front of me. 'You okay?' I nod and look everywhere except for in his eyes. 'Jimin, could I talk to you for a second?'

Jimin nods and stands up only to get pushed down on the couch again by Laura who came a few minutes ago. I roll my eyes. 'Jimin is staying with me.' I sigh deeply and walk outside to the car. 'I am coming with you.' Jay and Saki both nod while Taehyung sits nervously next to Jay. I get in the car and Saki begins to drive away. 'You will be fine Jay. We will be soon at the hospital.' I sigh and close my eyes for a moment.

{After some time}

Saki shakes me slowly awake. 'We're allowed to see them. The rest is on there way to the hospital.' I nod and walk to the reception. 'Later, there will be maybe coming a girl in with a lot of guys around her, don't let her in the room of Jay. Jay doesn't want the girl named Laura into her room.' The nurse nods and writes it down. 'I will say it when they all get here.' I nod and smile to the receptionist before I walk back to Saki. 'Ready?' I nod and walk with Saki into Jay's room. Taehyung walks really happy to us. 'It's a boy.'

Saki and I congratulate Taehyung. We walk further and see a beautiful little baby boy laying next to our beautiful Jay. 'Heey Jay. How are you?' Jay smiles and looks at her baby boy. 'I am fine. This boy here was the one that made it for some time hard for me.' I smile and sit down on the chair next to Jay's bed. '(Y/N), are you okay? You see paler than usual.' I nod and smile weakly. 'I am fine...' Jay nods. 'Jay, I will be right back. The boys wanted me to come and get them since we sort of hijacked the car.'

Jay smiles and nods in the direction of Taehyung. 'I will go with you Tae.' Saki and Taehyung both leave the room. Jay directly turns to me as soon as the door is closed. 'Tell me what's wrong.' I sigh and begin to play with my nails. 'It's nothing. Don't you worry about me.' Jay shakes her head and lays her baby boy on her other side so she could face me. 'I see that there is something more going on than what you told us before.' I nod but quickly look away. 'Spill it.'

I shake my head and sigh deeply. 'There is just a lot going on, but at least one worry of me is gone.' Jay raises her eyebrow. 'You finally gave birth and you're still healthy.' Jay chuckles and I smile. 'I am sorry to make you so worried about me. I care also about you so maybe you want to tell me now what's wrong?' I nod and sigh. 'Fine, but only Saki can now. For the rest, you can't say it to anyone.' Jay nods and smiles. 'Namjoon and I fucked each other.'