Don't stop

'I can handle that shit!' Laura shakes her head and smirks. 'No you can't! Everyone in the class knows that you never had sex in your entire life.' I stand up and Saki looks even more worried at me. 'And what if I did?! I am sorry that I don't share my sex life with you and the rest of the class! Maybe I already had sex with Namjoon! What do you know?!' Everyone looks surprised at me. My blood is boiling so much because of this bitch. She needs to stay away from Jimin before she hurts him.

Namjoon pulls me down next to him on the couch and whispers in my ear. 'Please hold in your anger. Otherwise, you might have a fight with your brother if he came downstairs.' I nod and sigh. 'Let's just play the fucking movie.' Everyone nods and the movie starts to play. The beginning of the movie already starts off with a sex scene. Jungkook and I look really interested at the television. Jin and Hobi both cover our eyes. 'Guys, let go. I can handle it.' Jin and Hobi keep their hands before my and Jungkook's eyes. When the sex scene is over, they remove their hands.

After the movie, everyone decides to go to bed. Jimin will first bring Laura to her home and then go to bed. When Namjoon and I are alone in the room, I sigh deeply. 'Can I try something on you?' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and sits on the edge of his bed. I sit on his lap with my face towards him. 'You need to say stop if I need to stop.' I slowly begin with pulling out his shirt. With my hand, I slowly go over his stomach. He has a god damn fine body! And he looks so hot!

I put my blouse that I had on today, over my shoulders so Namjoon could see my bra and my naked shoulders. Namjoon leans closer to my neck and slowly begins to place kisses there. I put my arms around Namjoon's neck. 'Namjoon~, continue.' Namjoon puts his arms around my waist and pulls me close. He now also places kisses on my collarbones. I begin to moan even harder. Namjoon stops and looks at my face. 'Please don't stop.' Namjoon smirks and begins now to kiss me on my lips. 'You're making me crazy.'

I smirk and carefully push Namjoon on the bed. 'Good.' I start kissing him once again while hanging above him. We kissed each other till we're both out of air. 'Could I do something special with you tomorrow?' I nod and smile. 'Why not now? I mean, we're both laying in your bed. I am on top.' Namjoon smirks and quickly turns us both around. 'Now I am on top.' I smile and give him a quick kiss. He still breaths heavily with his warm breath in my neck. It gives me little shivers over my body.

'We should sleep.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow and hangs with his face above mine. Our forehead touch each other. 'I want it to be as soon as possible tomorrow so you will do something special with me.' Namjoon smiles and gives me a kiss on my lips and in my neck. 'Fine, then we will sleep.' Namjoon lays down on his pillow with his head and puts out his jeans while laying down. I smile and stand up. 'What are you going to do?' I put out now fully my blouse. 'I will change.' Namjoon gets a little blush on his cheeks when I put out my pants.

'Staring is really rude, you know?' Namjoon quickly looks away. I get next to him in bed and smile. 'But you are allowed this time to stare at me.' Namjoon turns around so he now faces me. 'You just look so beautiful. With and without clothes.' I smile and shake my head. 'Stop it! You will make me embarrassed.' Namjoon nods and gives me a kiss on my lips. 'Goodnight Koala~.' I smile and hold Namjoon tightly. 'Goodnight Dimples~.' I didn't directly fall asleep but after some time had passed.

I wake up with a little ray of sunshine shining through my curtains. When I see a black/shadow human-form, I look up confused. 'Hobi?' A lot of laughs appear in the room and I jump up. With the blankets, I cover myself up when I see that whole BTS, Saki, Jay, Toya and Sobi are in my room. 'Did I miss an important meeting?' Toya climbs on my bed and shakes her head. 'Happy birthday!' I raise my eyebrow. 'What?' Yoongi walks to me with a birthday cake in his hands. There are also a few candles on top of them.

'You're finally 20.' I nod and blow out the candles while making a wish. 'I don't want to be 20. I don't want to feel old.' Toya and Sobi both play with each other on the bed. That somehow makes me smile. 'Jay, for my birthday, I want to know what your baby is going to be. Boy or girl?' Jay bites on her underlip and smiles. 'It's going to be a boy.' I smile happily. 'As long as they don't turn your baby in a copy of them, I will be fine with it.' Jay nods and smiles. 'Hey!'

All of the seven boys scream that at the same time. 'Guys... I wanna sleep. Wake me up when I am 80.' I lay down but Toya and Sobi start to play with my hair. I groan loudly and sit up again. 'Fine I will get out of bed, but first I need to change so move!' Saki picks up Sobi and walks hand in hand with Toya outside. The rest follows her lead and leave. Jay turns around just before she leaves. 'I had already picked an outfit for you, look in your closet.' I nod and stand up out of my bed.