Catwalk and dance

When we got a sign from the staff, we walk on stage. 'And look who we have there.' I smile when Toya runs to Jin to hug him. Yoongi stands next to me and sighs. 'I guess that she secretly has a favourite.' Yoongi nods while I put my microphone good in my ear and on my face. 'A.R.M.Y., how much do like how our girlfriends look?' My cheeks begin to blush when Namjoon puts his arms over my shoulders and hangs with his head on his arm. 'You're too good looking.' I raise my eyebrow and chuckle. 'Believe what you want. I am and always will look like shit.'

Jin gives me a little tik and I look confused at him. My eyes suddenly open wide. 'Ow sorry.' Namjoon gives me a kiss on my cheek and stands next to me. 'These 4 woman will be our models and our judges.' I sigh and look down while smiling. 'But that would be unfair! Those three are their girlfriends!' I begin to laugh at Jin's rage. 'They can't vote for their boyfriends so it would be fair.' Saki, Jay and me look at each other and nod.

'First will Toya and Yoongi walk, then (Y/N) and Namjoon. After that Saki with J-Hope and then Jay with Taehyung. Then Jungkook and (Y/N), Saki with Jimin and Jay with Jin.' I laugh even harder now and lean against Namjoon. 'Let's start.' Yoongi and Toya walk as first ones over the "catwalk". I smile and grab my phone to make pictures myself. Namjoon suddenly grabs my phone and puts it in his back-pocket. 'We're up.' I nod and walk hand in hand with Namjoon to the spot where we need to start. 'And next up is our lovely couple, (Y/N) and Namjoon!'

I smile while I walk with Namjoon. Namjoon holds me close against him. Namjoon and I stare at each other at the end of the catwalk. I slightly smile as I go with my hand over his cheek. 'Never said that I couldn't do it two times.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. I push my lips against him, taking him by surprise. He almost immediately moves the same way as I do. I put my arms around his neck and smile. 'Damn! I thought you wouldn't do that (Y/N)!' Namjoon has his arms around my waist and chuckles.

The fans are going wild around us but we can only focus on each other. 'Okay you two. Get back.' The voice of my brother shoots me back to reality. My cheeks burn deep red as I walk back with Namjoon. 'Nice one (Y/N).' I sigh and look down. I surprised myself there a little bit as well. Namjoon holds my hand tight while I still look down, thinking about what I just have done.

{Some time later}

I changed my total outfit for the last song and get up stage now. Jin smiles and puts an arm around me. 'Are you sure that you can dance in those shoes?' I nod and smile. 'She can, believe me.' Jimin and I smile at each other. 'Ready to perform on of your favourite songs with us?' I raise my eyebrow. 'Which one? I am still confused.' The boys smile and the music begins to play. My face directly lights up.

(Song+dance above)

When the song ends, I try to catch my breath. Namjoon grabs my hand and smiles. 'Stay here to thank A.R.M.Y. together with us.' I nod and smile. 'Of course.' They all give their speeches and I smile with every single one.

'Again thank you A.R.M.Y., but what (Y/N) doesn't know is that I actually invited our parents to come watch us.' I raise my eyebrow and look confused at Yoongi. 'Not your stepdad, but our parents.' I shake my head and put my hand for my mouth. Tears start to build up in my eyes. Yoongi walks to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. 'After we are done here, they will come backstage.' I shake my head and kneel lower. This can't be happening. I haven't seen them in forever.

I even haven't talked to them due to my stepdad. Tears roll over my cheeks. I stand up and Jungkook directly gives a back-hug. 'Can I say something now?' Yoongi nods and wipes some tears away on my face with his sleeve. 'First of all, thank you A.R.M.Y. for not just supporting me tonight but always supporting my boys even if it goes downhill a little bit.' More tears roll over my cheeks. 'And to my parents... You're little girl has finally grown up.' Every fan makes an awww-sound. 'Even though this little girl misses you two, Yoongi has been a great help.'

Yoongi looks confused at me. 'He doesn't realise it but Yoon-, sorry Suga, has been so great to me. Because of him, I am now producing and performing. If he never introduced me to BTS, I would have a great family. And if he never introduced me to BTS... I would never had met the love of my life.' Namjoon smiles. 'We went through some rough times, especially with me constantly getting in the hospital. You guys have supported me in a way that I didn't even knew was possible. Of course, Saki and Jay also helped a lot with that...'

I chuckle and turn back to the fans. 'I am currently living a happy life, with Namjoon, Jin, J-Hope, Suga, Jimin, V, Jungkook, Saki, Jay, Toya, Sobi and Jae. They make my life complete in a way which no one could before. As some of you know, I have an horrible ex. It took me a lot of time to get used to being real loved again. I took me an awful long time to see in that I fell in love for the first time in my life. And I am sorry for the Namjoon-stans but I believe that he is also in love with me.'