Working on it

I wake up and see that Yoongi already has woken up. I stand up and walk to Namjoon's room. 'Heey Nam... Joon...' Namjoon sits behind his computer but it looks like he hasn't slept at all. I walk to Namjoon and turn his chair around. 'What have you been doing?' Namjoon looks half dead at me and turns back. He definitely didn't sleep at all... I sigh and grab a chair. I put it next to Namjoon's chair and sigh. 'You need to tell me what you have been doing... You look really bad Namjoon.' Namjoon shakes his head and puts off his headphones.

'I just need to finish this song. I totally forgot that they wanted it today so I have to finish it.' I shake my head and grab the headphones. 'No... You're going to sleep right now!' Namjoon shakes his head and goes further with the song. 'I will let BTS sing their part of the song. You go to bed and I will finish it for you.' Namjoon ignores me. I put the headphone on my head and listen to the song. I grab my phone and start texting the rest of BTS.

A few moments, the rest of BTS walks in. They all look worried at Namjoon. 'Saki and Jay will watch Toya but they also said that they would make sure that Namjoon sleeps.' I nod and see then Saki, Jay and Toya walk in. With the help of Jungkook, they get Namjoon out of the room. I sit down on his desk chair and listen to the whole song once again. 'Okay... Namjoon has lyrics laying here. I will give the parts to each of you which fits you the most. Give me a few minutes.' Everyone nods. Jungkook sits down next to me and helps me.

'Done! Everyone sing or rap your part and I will edit it.' Everyone nods. One by one they sing their solo parts. While they're recording, I get a text from Jay with a photo. Jay🖤; He is finally asleep. I think you will like this picture of your Namjoonnnnn❤️ I raise my eyebrow and open the picture.

New background for my phone is found

New background for my phone is found. I directly make it my background and focus back on recording all the singing and rapping parts. Only Namjoon now has to rap and the parts that they should sing together.

Everyone sits around me while I edit all the loose parts together. 'Namjoon is lucky with someone like you who watches after him.' I shake my head and smile when I am finally done editing. 'He is lucky to have you guys as band members. You make him proud and make sure that he feels good about himself.' Everyone raises their eyebrows. 'Are you and Namjoon together?' Yoongi directly looks angry at Tae. I swallow and giggle a little bit. 'O-of course not. That would be a...' Yoongi interrupts before I can finish my sentence.

'Namjoon and (Y/N) would never be together. They're really opposites of each other.' I nod and stand up. Without another word, I walk to the living room. Maybe Yoongi is right... Namjoon belongs with someone that can take care of him, the way I can't. I let him stay up all night and worry about a song on his own. The least I could do was checking how he was doing... I kneel down in front of the couch where Namjoon lays on. 'You deserve a better girlfriend than me.' I go with my hand through his hair and smile weakly. 'You called yourself my girlfriend.' Namjoon grabs my wrist and smiles.

I groan in pain because he grabbed the one wrist that still hurts. 'I am sorry. I just didn't want you to go away.' I nod and smile. Namjoon smiles and cubs with his hand my cheek. 'I don't want you to leave me (Y/N).' My smile slowly fades away. 'But Yoongi-.' Namjoon pulls me close to him and starts kissing me. 'I don't care. I love you...' I nod and smile. 'I am sorry that I couldn't say it back the first time but I-.' The rest of BTS walks into the living room.

'Guys, really now is not a good timing!' I roll my eyes and stand up. 'Sorry, we tried to stop those guys but they were with more.' I nod and walk to the kitchen. 'Namjoon, want some tea?!' I hear a soft yes coming from the living room and I begin to make tea. I hope that Namjoon got enough rest. I walk back to the living room when the tea is finally done. I made one cup for me and one for Namjoon. 'She made it all possible.' I raise my eyebrow and give Namjoon his tea.

'What did I do this time?' Saki and Jay both look so proud at me for no reason at all. '(Y/N) made sure that we would sing every part of the song that would fit us the best. We just need to record your rap and our parts together as BTS then (Y/N) can edit the rest. Then your song will be fine before the deadline.' My cheeks slightly begin to blush. Namjoon looks at me and smiles with his most adorable dimples.

'Did you really work further on that song?' I nod slowly and slowly take sips of my tea. 'Yeah. It's maybe not the way you wanted it to be but BTS helped me out a lot.' Namjoon stands up and places his cup of tea on the table. 'Let's find out then. Did you made it further on my computer?' I nod and look still not understanding at Namjoon. He grabs my tea from me and places it next to his cup. 'I need also the review of my co-producer on my parts and BTS' parts.' My eyes open wide.