New job

Namjoon and I are in his room changing into nightwear. '(Y/N), could you stand still like this?' I freeze at the spot and then realise that I only wear my underwear. 'Why do you want me to stand still like this?' Namjoon stands up and walks behind me. 'I want to give you your last present.' I raise my eyebrow. 'You want to give me new sleeping clothes.' Namjoon chuckles and puts his arms around me. 'No. I want to give you for your birthday...' He whispers the last part of the sentence in my ear and that makes me shivering for a second.

{Next morning}

I open my eyes and see a sleepy Namjoon laying with his head on my shoulder. His arms are wrapped around my waist and he holds me close. 'Morning Dimple.' Namjoon smiles a little and open his eyes slowly. 'Morning Koala.' I smile and give Namjoon a kiss in his hair. 'That was great Nam. But it isn't it weird that I was still a virgin yesterday.' Namjoon nods and lays a little bit higher. 'Yeah, especially because you're not even that bad in bed.' I roll my eyes and circle around with my finger on Namjoon's chest.

'You better stop lying.' Namjoon smiles and sits up more. 'Not lying. Simply saying the truth.' I nod and smile. Namjoon is so sweet. When my phone begins to ring suddenly, I shoot up. 'Easy (Y/N), it's just your phone.' I nod and grab my phone. 'Shit!' I jump out of bed and quickly put on some clothes which probably make me look professional. 'I need to go. Otherwise I will be late for my first day.' I give Namjoon a quick kiss and run out of the room. 'Hello (Y/N), goodmo-.' I run past Jungkook and rush into the kitchen downstairs. 'I need a cup of coffee... And my travellingmug...' Jin smiles and hand me my mug. 'Coffee will be ready soon. How will you go to your work?' I smile and grab my helmet. 'With my motor.' Jin raises his eyebrow. 'Since when do you have a motor?' I smile and pour some coffee in my mug and close it. 'Since my 18th birthday.' I put my helmet on and walk outside. 'Wait up!' Namjoon runs outside with a bathrobe around him. 'Suga also wishes you good luck on your first day.'

I sit down on my motor and smile. 'Well say thank you for me to him.' Namjoon walks to me and smirks. 'Please be careful on that. I really want to be able to hug you at night.' I nod and smile even more. Namjoon gives me a passionate kiss and then waves me off while I ride away. When I arrive at the shooting place for today, I park my motor and walk with my helmet in my hands to the set. The director walks happily to me when he sees me. 'Welcome (Y/N).' He sounds happy.

I smile and bow. 'Thank you for having me here today. I will do my best to make the best of it.' The producer chuckles and leads me to the set. 'Give her the makeup that's needed and she can wear those clothes.' I raise my eyebrow. A lot of makeup artist walk to me and apply makeup on my face. 'She is ready for shooting.' A boy, which isn't much older than me, walks to me in a school uniform and smiles sweetly. 'You need to pretend to coming into the classroom, all soaked wet by the rain.'

I nod and look at the script that he is holding. 'Wear this bag. First, we going to shoot that you enjoy standing in the rain.' I stand on a spot and the "rain" begins to pour down on me. This isn't really acting for me. I really enjoy standing in the rain and think about life. 'Cut! (Y/N), that was wonderful. Just like you really enjoy standing in the rain.' I nod and smile proudly. The director is already impressed by me. 'Now the scene where you will run to your new school in the rain.' I nod and begin to run.

'Cut! Give (Y/N) a towel while we look back at the footage!' An assistant runs to me and puts a towel around me. 'Thank you so much.' I walk to the director and the other actor. 'You did amazing (Y/N). You're sure that you never acted before?' I shake my head and look at the footage. 'Sir, Kim Taehyung arrived.' I sigh and sit down on a chair. The director stands up and walks away. I look at the footage over and over again. 'Maybe if we move that over here, it would look more realistic.'

The other actor looks with me and nods. 'That's not even a bad idea.' I smile and nod. 'I will tell the director your idea.' I nod and the other actor also leaves me. Maybe I am sitting by myself, but now I can really enjoy-. '(Y/N)!' I roll my eyes and look at the little screen that shows my footage. 'Did you know that I also make an appearance on this show?' I sigh and shake my head. Taehyung puts his arm around my shoulder and smiles happily. 'Don't you need to be focusing on BTS?'

Taehyung shakes his head and puts my hair on my back. 'No. They all wished me good luck on my day of shooting for this show.' I sigh. Taehyung puts his arm around me and pulls me close. 'Tae, this is too close.' Taehyung ignores me and looks around him. 'Everyone in position! Next scene will be shot now!' We both stand up and I put off the towel. A lot of water is getting poured over me again. I stand in my position and sigh. You can do this (Y/N). 'Action!' I open the classroom door and breath heavily like I ran a lot.