Recording in the night

Namjoon and I are now finally dressed. It took Namjoon some time to let me go but I did get free. 'We should head to them. Because of you, we stayed too long here.' Namjoon pulls me against his chest and gives me a few quick kisses on my lips. 'Let's go.' Namjoon nods. We walk hand in hand to Yoongi's room. I ring the bell and Jin opens up. He hugs me and lifts me up while doing so. He carries me in the room and puts me down next to Yoongi. 'That was strange.' Namjoon chuckles and sits down in front of me on the ground.

'There is our star from the night.' I shake my head and smile. 'I am no star.' Yoongi smiles and shows me a video of my performance with Beyoncé. I look at it together with Namjoon because he also hasn't seen the video. 'You look so wonderful there (Y/N).' A little blush comes on my cheeks while I watch the video. After the video, I give Yoongi his phone back. 'Could I record some covers tonight in your studio?' Yoongi nods and looks happy at me.

'Of course. After the live, we can start recording and making the music.' I nod and smile. My brother is always so happy if I want to do something with him what also contains his hobby/job in it. Yoongi is a big sweetheart even if he don't show it that way. 'Plus, not only your performance is big news but also our "girlfriends" that we suddenly have.' I raise my eyebrow and begin to giggle when I see Tae. 'Really?' Tae nods and looks not understanding at me. 'You're braiding her hair and massaging her sometimes. Those two are literally giving each other kisses.'

Jungkook and Jimin begin to laugh hard. 'When you're angry you sound like Jin when he is angry.' V now also begins to laugh. I growl at them and lay back in the couch. 'There is a question for Suga.' We all listen carefully to what the mother of the group has to say. 'When are you and your sister going to make a song together?' I smile and shake my head. 'Hopefully soon.' I nod and give a kiss on Yoongi's cheek. 'Of course soon. If we would publish it is a second question.' I go with my hands through Namjoon's hair and make a little ponytail on top of his head. 'Everyone look up what's your favourite song of the other members of BTS.' I nod and unlock my phone. 'Can I also choose a duet between members?' Hobi nods and I smirk. Yoongi's and Hobi's song done! I look up other songs and smile. They're all so talented... How did I got so lucky to end up with two of them? When I was born, I was lucky that I got Yoongi. But now I am happy with Namjoon. 'Everyone! Say the song names!' I swallow while I look at my list.

'Suga, you can start.' Yoongi nods and says all the songs that he thinks is the most beautiful. 'Now you're (Y/N).' I nod and swallow. 'For Suga and J-Hope I had Otsukare. For Kookie, I have Euphoria. For Jin is Epiphany. V's song is the cover that he did for someone like you from Adele. I really like Jimin's voice in Blood, Sweat and Tears. But I also like Jimin's voice in a lot more songs.' Everyone nods. 'And what about RM?' I smile and put my arms around his neck so I can lay my hands on his chest.

'I actually like singing RM. You have a beautiful voice when you sing. When you rap, it's this savage badass rapper but when you sing... You show some kind of soft version of yourself. Especially when you sang Fools.' Namjoon lays his head back and smiles. 'Thank you (Y/N).' I smile and give him a kiss on his forehead. 'That's really sweet.' Saki smiles and does something on her phone. A minute later, my phone begins to shake. I raise my eyebrow and look irritated at Saki. There come the videos about you and Namjoon!

I roll my eyes and put my phone away. Saki is maybe the worst shipper of me and Namjoon. But it's also cute at the same time. We continue the livestream like nothing happened and laugh a lot. Yoongi and I walk to his record studio together. 'You really want to do this?' I nod and grab my phone from my pocket. 'I have a few songs that I want to cover and some of them are songs from BTS.' Yoongi nods and reads through the list of songs that I want to cover. 'One week and then we will have all the covers.'

I nod and smile happily. I am lucky with a brother like Yoongi. He always helps me out when I ask him to help. 'With what song do we start?' Yoongi gives me my phone back and turns to his computer. 'You can decide. As long as it easy to make the background sound of. Right now, I really don't feel like doing a lot.' I nod and show Yoongi the song that I want to sing. 'We can do that.' I nod and put on the headphones happily.

The first song I want to cover is Boy With Luv. Just because I want to show my brother that I can sing and then rap his part. Yoongi and I have a lot of fun with recording and listening to what I sang. He helps me a lot out with the English lyrics. The door suddenly opens and a sleepy Jin is shown. 'You two still up?' We nod and I look at the time on my phone. 'It's 7 pm so I am going to make breakfast. Do you guys want some too?' I shake my head while Yoongi nods.