Saved

We walk to the gate until we hear screaming behind us. '(Y/N)! Don't you dare to leave us!' I turn around and smile a little bit when I see my brother and his band members running towards us. 'Please don't go (Y/N).' I walk closer to them but get soonly pulled back by my ex. My brother turns around and walks away. He is leaving me with him. 'Hands up in the air! Let the girl go!' My brother walks to me with a police officer. 'She is coming with me. If she wants it or not!'

Yoongi opens his arms and I run as soon as my ex lets me go, into his arms. He hugs me tightly and even gives me kisses in my hair. 'Don't do that ever again.' I nod and enjoy Yoongi's embrace. He might be bad at showing his emotions, but he knows when I need him. 'Where is Toya?' Yoongi smiles and gets some hair out of my face. 'She is save with Jay and Saki.' I nod and swallow. I hope that Toya isn't too much trouble for them... I am sure that they can handle her just fine but still.

'What happened to your wrist?' I sigh and shake my head. 'Not now.' Before Yoongi and I can walk really far away, my ex grabs my wrist that hurts really badly. 'OW LET ME GO!' My ex shakes his head and gets his evil smile again. 'You want me to show the video again? Maybe this time to the whole air company.' I shake my head and swallow. 'Let her go! You will be arrested either way.' I shake my head and sigh. 'I need to go... This can't be seen by everyone.' Namjoon steps forward but gets stopped by a police officer.

'You're not going with him! You belong to me (Y/N)!' I turn to Namjoon and smile weakly. My ex is still holding my wrist pretty tight. 'And I will always belong to you. I can't just enjoy your sweet kisses anymore.' My ex turns me around and slaps me again. He lets my wrist go while I fall on the ground. The policeman pushes him to the ground. Namjoon walks to me and kneels down. 'I knew that would work.' Namjoon puts his hand on the cheek where my ex slapped me. 'Are you okay?' I smile and nod.

'Thanks to you actually.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'When I talk about you, he gets really triggered.' Namjoon nods and begins to kiss me. 'Yoongi will kill you when we get home.' Namjoon smiles and leans with his forehead against mine. 'I don't care. I love you.' My eyes open wide. 'I lo-.' My ex screams through it. 'I will be back! You will be mine!' I sigh and put my arms around Namjoon. 'Let's go home.' I nod and Namjoon lifts me up in bridal style. 'Isn't this a bit much? What if some ARMY's recognize us?'

Namjoon smiles and puts me finally down when we're at the car. 'We need to fix your wounds.' I shake my head and put my hands on Namjoon's cheeks. 'How are your bruises? I am more worried about that.' I sigh and look worried at Namjoon. It's almost a new day... His bruises are probably as worse as it was this morning. 'They're doing better. Jin's weird medicine actually works really well.' I nod and smile. 'Good. What do you say when I will stay tonight with you in your room?' Namjoon smiles and gives me a quick kiss.

'I would love to.' I smile and pull him close to me. 'Thank you all for saving me.' Namjoon nods. 'We couldn't just let you go.' I nod and smile. The rest of the group also walks to the car and all get in. Yoongi is the whole way back to the dorms on his phone. I play nervously with my hands. Please Yoongi, don't be angry at me... As soon as we arrive at the dorms, I walk to Toya's room. When I open the door, I see not just Toya sleeping but also Saki. Jay stands up and looks happy at me.

'They did it.' I nod and hug Jay. 'Wasn't Toya too much trouble for you two?' Jay smiles and shakes her head. 'She actually liked my leather jacket and black clothing, so I gave her some clothing for when she is grown up.' I smile and nod. I walk to Saki and get some hair out of her face. 'Could you get Hobi? I will lay Saki in his room.' Jay nods and walks away. I lift Saki up and walk with her to Hobi's room. 'You are probably exhausted from taking care of a lot of babies these days.'

I lay her down in Hobi's bed and smile. I get why Hobi thinks she is cute. She looks really cute the way she lays in bed. And when she is awake, the cuteness continues. I walk away with a big smile on my face. Hobi walks past me directly to his own room. 'Also goodnight to you.' Hobi turns around and smiles before he enters his room. 'Goodnight (Y/N).' I smile and turn around. I look surprised at Yoongi as he is suddenly standing in front of me. 'You're coming with me.'

Yoongi pulls me to his room and locks the door behind me. 'You're  staying with me.' I shake my head and look confused at Yoongi. 'Why? I haven't slept that good since I left home in Namjoon's room!' Yoongi sighs and sits down on his bed. I sit down next to him. 'I just don't want Namjoon doing something to my little sister. (Y/N), I just got you back.' I hug Yoongi and smile. 'I will tell them everything.' Yoongi nods. We both lay down on the bed and fall asleep hugging each other. Gosh, what do I love my brother!