Relaxing

Namjoon and I walk upstairs. 'What do you want to show me?' Namjoon says nothing and pulls me inside Yoongi's studio. 'Your brother and I already made sure that you can use your own studio.' I smile and look around at my part. 'This looks amazing.' Namjoon smiles. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. 'Where is Yoon? I need to thank him as well.' Namjoon sighs and lifts his shoulders. 'To be honest, I don't know. But you're his sister so you might know where he went.' I shake my head and think of places where Yoongi would go.

'You checked all around the dorms?' Namjoon nods. 'His bed?' Namjoon shakes his head and swallows. 'Suga never lets us inside his room, so I didn't dare to look inside.' I nod and walk to his room. I knock on the door and walk into his room without waiting for an answer. 'No, he isn't here.' I look around in his room and notice a book missing. 'But, I might now where he is.' I walk out of Yoongi's room and put on my jacket. 'You all can stay at home. I will get Yoon.' I walk out of the door.

I put my earplugs in my ears and first try to call to Yoongi. 'Dammit Pabo, pick the damn phone up...' After a lot of tries, I give up and start listening to music. Without me noticing, I walk into a really dark alley. My eyes open up when someone grabs my arm tightly. I look at the side and see a gross looking man grabbing me. 'Let me go!' Another man also makes his way towards me. I try my best to make the men all let go of me. 'Let that girl loose.'

I freeze from the voice behind me. 'She only belongs to me, so fuck off you two.' I shake my head and silently pray to god that this isn't the person which I am thinking off. The men let me go and walk away. 'Cockblock that he is.' I swallow and slowly turn around. 'W-What are y-you d-doing here?' I try to walk past him but he holds me back. 'Not even a thank you for saving you?' I shake my head and sigh. 'No! You're supposed to be locked up!' I swallow when I see his evil smile again.

'(Y/N)? Are you there?' My ex smirks and quickly walks away. I turn to the sound of the other voice while my hands shake like crazy. '(Y/N), are you okay?' I nod but don't say a single thing to Yoongi. 'Come here.' He pulls me in a hug and rubs with his hand on my back. 'It's okay. Let's go to the practice room.' I nod and sigh. Together with Yoongi, I walk to the practice room where he and I always both play the piano. 'Are you excited for tomorrow?' I nod and smile.

'Yeah, but also really nervous.' Yoongi smiles and begins to play the piano. 'Don't be nervous. They're really nice there.' I nod and just listen to how Yoongi plays the piano. 'You always know how to calm me down, don't you?' Yoongi nods and smiles. 'Of course. Please rest enough, you had a lot to take in today.' I nod and lay my head on Yoongi's shoulder. 'You have no idea.' Yoongi continues to play the piano. My eyes slowly become really heavy and eventually close. Yoongi is one of the few persons on this earth that can calm me like that.

{Timeskip}

'(Y/N), we're going to eat dinner.' I groan and turn around pulling the blanket fully over me. 'I want to sleep.' I hear a manly chuckle but ignore it. 'It's no use Saki. She doesn't want to protect Namjoon against all the girls that would be out there.' I shoot up and look irritated at Hobi. Hobi smiles like an idiot and quickly runs out of the room. 'You know, he isn't wrong. We're going to some restaurant where they speak English or something and there will be a lot of girls probably.' I nod and sigh.

'Do we all have to go though? Why can't Namjoon and I stay here?' Saki giggles and shakes her head. 'Pabo, that restaurant only has English waiters.' I groan and kick my blanket away. 'Why did they built that in Korea? Which idiot did that?' Saki smiles and pulls me in a hug. 'It's okay. Your boyfriend will translate everything and stay close to you so you should be happy.' I nod and sigh. 'Laura is coming too, right?' Saki nods and looks worried at me. 'Yes...' I nod slowly. 'That's fine.' Saki looks surprised at me.

I stand up from my bed and open my closet. 'You just have to help me to pick something really cute.' Saki nods and smiles. 'Of course I would help you with that.' I nod and walk to the bathroom. 'I will shower, then you can choose my clothing. When I am all finished, I will come downstairs.' Saki nods and looks in my closet. I walk into the bathroom and start to shower. This is so relaxing even though I use cold water now.

{Some time later}

I walk downstairs with a pillow in my hands and throw it on Hobi when I see him.

'Why did you throw this on me?' I smile and walk to Namjoon. 'For waking me up.' Namjoon smiles and places a kiss on my cheek. 'Where is Yoongi? And Jungkook?' Jin walks to me and smiles weakly. 'You need to tell them to wake up and get ready.' I sigh and roll my eyes. 'Why me?' I said it with a little bit of irritation in my voice which makes Jin flinch. 'Because you're scary and could be the only one they listen to.' I nod and walk upstairs once again. 'These fucking brats!'