Mixed feelings

We begin to walk to Laura and my ex. I smirk and push Jin back. 'Thank you but Yoon and I will get them back.' I kick my ex in his stomach and then against his arms. In this way, the baby will be free in the air. I catch her and give Yunhee to Jin. 'Take care of her. I need to do something else.' I walk to my ex and begin to kick him even more. 'That's what you get for messing with my brother!' Jungkook walks to me and pulls me back. 'Easy. Suga has Toya. The crew will arrive soon.'

I nod and suddenly fall through my knees. 'Where's Sobi?' Hobi's and Saki's eyes open wide. 'If you did something to him, I swear that I am going to kill you!' Saki runs away. My ex stands up and runs to me. He grabs my throat and slowly begins to choke me. I am sitting on my knees so kicking won't do the job. '(Y/N)!' Namjoon and Jungkook (who walked to Hobi) run to me. Namjoon holds me while Jungkook pushes my ex away from me. Namjoon sits down on the ground and I lay in his arms.

Almost out of air but I am fine. 'Breath slowly (Y/N). It might hurt a little bit at first.' I nod and do as Namjoon says. It indeed hurts, but not a little bit. When I breath, it still feels like my ex is choking me. 'It... Hurts...' Namjoon nods and lifts me up. Saki walks back with Sobi in her arms. When Saki sees me, she gives Sobi to Hobi and walks to me. 'Who did that?' I hold back the tears that I would love to cry now. 'The one that JK is beating up.' Saki nods and puts her hand on my forehead.

'Lay her in her room. I will bring something for her throat soon.' Namjoon nods and brings me away to the room where I will be staying in. Somehow, Saki made sure that Namjoon could stay in the same room as me. I think that if she says it to my brother, it's less worse. Namjoon lays me down in bed and puts a blanket over me. 'Is breathing going better?' I shake my head and cough. 'Rest (Y/N). Saki will come quickly with something for your throat.' I nod and close my eyes.

It hurts like hell. A few tears escape my eyes now really. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes and look straight into Namjoon's beautiful eyes. 'Is he the reason why I need to play your boyfriend?' I nod and sigh. 'So that is the annoying dude in your life who Yoongi always talks about. I was almost scared that he meant me.' I smile and shake my head. Yoongi would never say that about his friend. 'You're lucky that Saki saw where you ran off to.'

I nod and thank Saki in my thoughts. She really is amazing! At least one person that will stand up for me. Saki walks in the room and smirks when she sees me and Namjoon laying together. I shoot up and shake my head. I know exactly what she is thinking right now. 'I brought you some ice and soup.' I raise my eyebrow. Last time I checked, soup and ice are like opposites. 'Why soup and ice?' Saki smiles and sits on the other side of the mini table that she put on my lap. 'Ice is to cool her throat.'

I nod. Then soup is for burning it again, I guess. 'But when she eats the soup, she will burn her throat.' Saki shakes her head. 'While she is eating the ice cream, the soup will cool down. And the soup will also take care of your throat.' I nod and begin to eat the ice-cream. The ice is so delicious! 'Thank you Saki.' I look just as surprised as Namjoon and Saki at my speaking. It's sounds way better than it did before when I was just choked. Someone knocks on the door while my phone is going off.

I look on my phone and I glow up when I read the text from this person. 'Saki, Jay is going to be here as well.' Saki looks happy at me and I show her the text. 'She is going to appear in the new music video!' I nod and smile. 'With a few other girls... And us?' I raise my eyebrow and look then angry at Yoongi. 'You didn't tell your sister it?' Yoongi shakes his head and sighs. 'No, because I knew that she would react like this.' I stand up from my bed and grab a big shirt from Namjoon's bag.

'You're really unbelievable, do you know that? Not even telling your own sister that she is going to be in a music video.' Yoongi sighs and walks closer to me. I put on Namjoon's shirt and sit down on the bed again, ignoring Yoongi. 'Ugh... I will be in my room taking a shower.' I roll my eyes and pull the blanket over me. I thought that Yoongi finally would get that he needs to tell me everything. 'Jay will get here today so I will be waiting for her in the lobby. You stay here and rest.'

I smirk and pull Saki close. I whisper something in her ear and smirk even more. 'Make sure to take Taehyung with you.' Saki nods and grabs Hobi's wrist and Tae's wrist. Namjoon chuckles at the faces of the two man. More like one and a half. I lay against Namjoon and sigh. 'I am so sorry that I am a mess with all the things that are happening.' Namjoon shakes his head and smiles cutely. 'At least you're not that kind of mess that hates themselves for how they look. Even when they look really beautiful.' I swallow and shake my head. Of course I am not like that! What kind of bad joke would that be? (A/N; for the people who didn't get it, that was sarcasm)

Another A/N;
The music video that I am describing in this book is fake just like the rest.

The character Jay will be a made up character that -HIGHTAE specially made up for this book!