Not sick

After the teacher hang up, all 4 of us walk to the living room. Namjoon and I sit next to each other on the couch. Saki and Hobi sit next to Jimin and Jungkook in front of the couch. Against the wall, that's also next to the television, stands a couch where V, Jin and Yoongi sit together. 'What are we going to watch?' Jimin quickly puts his little hand in front of my eyes. When I hear the first sounds of the movie, I push Jimin's hand away from my face. Jin smiles. 'If you feel scared, just cling to Namjoon.'

I look angry at Jimin and Jin. Before I can stand up, Namjoon puts his arms around my waist. 'Don't kill them just yet.' I nod and sit slowly back. 'Fine. But I will kill them later.' Namjoon nods and has one arm now around my shoulder. The movie plays and every time something scary happens, I hide really close against Namjoon. These things are making sure that I can't sleep at night. But luckily, you sleep at the couch and don't have to move to an other room. When the movie ends, everyone leaves to their room.

Jungkook has Yoongi over his shoulder because Yoongi didn't want to wake up. Jungkook is pretty strong even though he is the youngest. Jin stays behind as the rest leaves to their room. 'Are you sure that you will be fine alone on the couch?' I nod and put my hands on the cheeks of the most worried face that I have ever seen. 'I am not a little child. I will survive it.' Jin nods and gives me a kiss on my forehead. 'Be careful. It is possible that Tan and Holly sometimes walk by but don't be scared than.'

I nod and sigh. 'Please go to bed Jin-hyung. You also deserve some sleep.' Jin nods and walks away. I sigh and grab the blanket that V gave me earlier. You can do this (Y/N)! Don't get paranoid like you normally do... By yourself... In the dark... I take a few deep breaths and lay down on the couch. A few sounds are coming from outside. Easy (Y/N). Just some outside sounds. Suddenly, behind me there sounds a loud sound from the door. I jump up and look in that direction. With my blanket wrapped around me, I walk closer.

This is maybe a stupid move but I don't want a burglar to wake up the rest. I walk to the door and see no one. 'Boo!' I turn around and scratch the stranger. He is wearing a mask and everything. I run directly upstairs and knock on Yoongi's door. 'Oppa, I am scared!' I hear some groaning from Yoongi's room and sigh. 'Please there is someone in the house.' A sleepy Namjoon steps out of his room. 'Namjoon!' I run to Namjoon and hug him tightly. My whole body is shaking. 'What happened to you?'

'Burglar... Downstairs...' That was everything that could come out of my mouth for tonight. 'Scratches...' Namjoon nods and leads me into his room. Yunhee sleeps peacefully. 'I will look downstairs. Stay in my room with the lights on.' I nod and shake really bad. My breathing fastens. After a really long time, Namjoon walks in. 'There is no sign of a burglar. Are you-?' Namjoon carries a worried look on his face when he sees me. He quickly sits down next to me and pulls me close to him. 'I should get Jin... Or Jimin... Or...' I shake my head and pull at Namjoon's shirt.

'Don't...' Namjoon puts his arms around me and lays down together with me. 'You're beginning to heat up. Are you sure that you will be fine?' I nod and pull me close to Namjoon. His heartbeat is the only thing that I really needs to hear. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow when I lay down on his chest on the place where his heart is. 'You calm down with heartbeats.' I nod and smile slightly. 'So calm...' My eyes close pretty soon now. But it doesn't mean that I begin to fall asleep.

Suddenly in my stomach goes up. I hold my hand for my mouth and make it out of Namjoon's bed. I puke in the toilet and puke out a lot. 'See? You're getting sick.' I sit weakly against the bathtub. 'I am not sick.' Namjoon shakes his head and puts his hand on your forehead. As soon as he touches you, you slap his hand away. 'I am not sick!' Namjoon shakes his head and start to put out my jacket. 'You're warming up. Put out some clothes and put on anything from my closet. You also puked a little bit on your own clothes.'

I nod and put out my clothes. 'Stop! I will first grab you something to sleep in.' I nod weakly and put out my clothes when Namjoon leaves. I drop all my clothes in the bathtub behind me. As soon as I am done with that, I begin to puke again in the toilet. Namjoon walks in and quickly turns around when he sees me. He puts his arm with the clothes behind his back. 'Put that on and come then back to my room.' I nod and take weakly the clothes.

With all the energy that I have left, I put on the clothes. 'Namjoon~... I can't-...' I begin to cough a lot. '(Y/N)!' Namjoon runs into the bathroom. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I totally black out.

Namjoon's POV
Okay, there is a gorgeous girl sitting on the ground in your bathroom with your clothes on. There is nothing to be worried about. Only maybe your thoughts. Thoughts of wanting to kiss her, to cuddle with her and to be with her. (Y/n)'s eyes suddenly roll to the back to her head and I begin to panic. I lift her up and lay her in my bed. 'Please don't leave me. Your brother will kill me if you do.' I lay down next to her and put my arms around her. She relaxes a lot more and I fall happily asleep. Knowing that she is going to be okay.