The scene

'Heey (Y/N), could I talk to you for a second?' I nod and walk with the other actor to a room where we are alone. 'You were really great today.' I nod and smile. 'Thanks. This is the first time that I did something like this.' The actor walks closer to me and I take steps back. Every step that he comes closer, I take a step back until I am against the wall. Something about the actor just creeps me out. 'You're really talented. Remember, we have a kissing scene just before you leave.' My eyes open wide while the actor leaves.

He leaves me behind with so much confusion and stress. I need to kiss that dude? No way. My hands begin to shake really bad and I feel that my legs aren't strong anymore. Taehyung walks in the room and looks shocked when he sees me. '(Y/N), are you okay?' I nod. Honestly, I don't know why I got this nervous. 'Yeah, I am fine.' Taehyung puts his arms around me and pulls me in a hug. 'Are you nervous for a scene?' I nod and sigh. 'Just one scene to shoot before I can finally leave.'

Taehyung nods and smiles. He slowly lets me go. 'You're going to be great. I will wait till you're done.' I nod and sigh. 'You should go home. I don't want anyone that I know to see what kind of scene I am going to get.' Taehyung raises his eyebrow. 'I will wait by your motor. In that way, I won't see the scene that you're shooting.' I nod and smile. 'Thank you.' Taehyung gives me one last hug and walks away. I slap myself on both cheeks really soft. You can do this (Y/N).

After the scene you can finally go back home and kiss the only person in the world that I really want to kiss. I walk to the shooting area and make myself ready for the scene. 'You would be sitting on the desk while waiting for your boyfriend when suddenly Jack walks in.' I nod and sit on the desk. Today I discovered that Taehyung and I need to play that we have a relationship. It's pretty fun to pretend with him, but not with this other guy. The scene starts and I get my acting face on. I look down at my hands.

The door swings open and I look hopeful up. 'You're not my boyfriend. Where is he? Is he okay?' Jack nods and walks closer to me. 'I need to talk to you.' I raise my eyebrow and act surprised. 'Don't you feel the same about me?' I shake my head and smirk. 'I don't know what you feel, but I am going now because my boyfriend probably went the wrong way.' Before I can exit the room, Jack grabs my wrist and directly pulls me close against him. 'I want you.' I try to get my wrist out of his grip.

'I have a boyfriend, you pervert!' Jack smirks and starts to kiss me. I push him away and wipe my mouth as clean as I can do right now. 'Are you out of your mind? I have a fucking boyfriend who I love a lot!' I run out of the room and stop when the director says "cut". 'That was even better than we wrote down. Good job you too. (Y/N), I will see you in 2 days for the next scenes that we need to shoot of you.' I nod and smile.

I quickly walk away before Jack could walk over to me. When I walk to my motor, I see that Taehyung is looking on his phone. I sneak up behind him and make a soft boo-sound. 'Jesus (Y/N)!' I smile. 'Not quiet but I will take the compliment.' Taehyung rolls his eyes and chuckles a little bit. 'Were you texting Jay?' Taehyung nods and then suddenly bites his underlip. 'I am just so worried about her. And the baby of course.' I nod and put on my helmet. 'Get on. I will bring you home.' Taehyung shakes his head and smiles.

'It's fine. Jin will pick me up as soon as possible.' I roll my eyes and put off my helmet. 'Put it on. I am bringing you home.' Taehyung suddenly does exactly as I say and puts on the helmet. He gets on my motor and holds me tight. I start the engine and begin to drive away. When we get home, Taehyung still holds me tight. 'We stopped Tae. You can let go now.' Taehyung lets me go slowly and gets off the motor. 'You're such a pussy. I didn't even drove that fast.' Taehyung looks betrayed at me.

'Not fast? You went a 110 kilometres per hour at least!' I nod and smile. 'Now you can imagine how hard I normally drive.' I walk inside and am directly welcomed by the smell of Jin's cooking. Without saying anything to anyone, I walk to the kitchen. Indeed, Jin is cooking. 'When will we eat?' Jin looks shocked at me. He must have been really focusing on cooking to not know that I entered the kitchen. 'Right now. The last thing just became ready.' I nod and help Jin with the last things for dinner. 'It looks delicious.'

Jin looks happily while sitting down at the table. 'I texted everyone and said that dinner was ready.' I nod and sit as I slowly see the dinner room fill with people. 'Suga-hyung isn't coming to eat.' I sigh and look at my plate. 'So how was work you two?' Taehyung and I both look up at the same time. Taehyung suddenly gets a wide grin on his face and smiles. 'I am playing (Y/N)'s boyfriend.' I choke a little bit on my food and cough badly. 'Are you okay (Y/N)?' I nod and drink something. 'I am fine.'