Little tour

We enter the BigHit-building. My nerves begin to work again. Namjoon holds my hand tightly and gives every single man a glare when they look at me. 'You need to stop with that Nam. I am new here, of course they will look.' Namjoon sighs and puts his arm around me while holding my hand on the other side of me. 'I know. I just want them to know that you're taken.' I nod and sigh. He is so adorable right now. I don't really care that guys look at me, because I am in love with Namjoon.

Those men literally mean nothing to me while Namjoon means the world to me. Along with Yoongi of course, but I don't love Yoongi the way that I do with Namjoon. That would also be really weird if I did. I shake my head at those thought and sigh silently. 'Is there something wrong?' I shake my head and hold my back pretty tight. 'Relax. They're really nice here and will also maybe even help you out with some struggles that you will have.' I nod and smile. 'I know. I am just really nervous to be at your shooting. I never went to one.'

I give a death glare to Yoongi and then look back to Namjoon. 'It will be okay.' I nod and get with the boys out of the elevator. Bang PD-Nim stands there waiting for us. '(Y/N), I see you joined as well.' I nod and smile. 'It's good to see that they're taking so good care of you. Before you can join them, I would like to have a private conversation with you.' My eyes open wide and my panic slowly takes over me. My hands begin to shake and it's getting harder to breathe.

Namjoon leans to my ear and whispers. 'It's going to be alright. Don't be scared. We will be in the recording room for the MV.' I nod and smile. He gives me a kiss on my cheek before I leave with Bang PD-Nim. 'First of all, I want to say that I am happy that you chose to be working with our company.' I nod and think about when Yoongi started here. 'Of course. You and your employees are so nice to my brother since he came here. He really grew a lot and part of it is thanks to this company.'

Bang PD-Nim nods and smiles. 'You're just like him. He might act super tough and everything but he just hides the fact that he is so much like you. But of course you already knew that, you're his sister after all.' I nod and look down. Everyone always says that I am like Yoongi when I am angry, but he just said that Yoongi is like me. Somewhere inside me is a little me being so happy that he said that. 'If I am a little bit older, can I marry Namjoon?' PD-Nim stops with walking and slowly turns around.

I shake my head and swallow. 'I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud. That's a stupid question anyhow so we better-.' PD-Nim nods. 'Of course you can marry him when you're a little bit older.' I raise my eyebrow and my mouth falls open. 'Excuse me... What?' PD-Nim chuckles and nods again. 'You two are already all over the internet. Plus, you're a good girl for Namjoon. He really needed someone that means so much to him.' I raise my eyebrow. 'He has a family, right?' PD-Nim chuckles again.

'You're really funny.' I lift my shoulders. 'Some people might think differently.' PD-Nim nods and walks further. I follow him into, what looks like a recording studio, and sit down on a chair next to him. 'This will be your personal recording studio. I heard that you also got some equipment at the dorms. This also would be a good place for if you want to collaborate with other artists.' I nod and smile. 'Yoongi already programmed everything you need and even put some of your songs and background music on the computer.' I nod and look amazed around me.

'This is really amazing! I can't wait to work here.' PD-Nim smiles and stands up. 'Before you go Sir, can I already record a collaboration with an other idol? I know exactly who I want to sing with.' PD-Nim nods and listens carefully. 'Who is the first person you want to collaborate with?' I smile and stand up happy. 'BTS.'

{Some time later}

I walk into the room where the boys shoot their MV. They're all dancing and I start filming with my mobile. Saki, Jay, Sobi and Toya might want to see this.

After they're done with shooting the scene, Jin and Jungkook both run to me. They hold me in a tight hug. 'Guys... What's wrong?' Jin and Jungkook are both almost out of air. 'Let my sister go idiots.' Jungkook slowly lets me go but Jin still holds me tight. Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs. 'Jin-Hyung, would you please let go of my sister?' Jin slowly lets me go now as well. 'We all need to shoot the next scene except for the Maknae-line, so you three better take good care of her.' I roll my eyes and walk away.

The Maknae-line shortly after has caught up with me. 'Where are you going?' I sigh and turn to the three boys. 'I am going to dance because I need to keep doing that before I forget how to dance like I normally do.' Taehyung smirks and walks closer to me. 'Can I join you? Oh but then you have to wear different shoes.' I shake my head and start the music that I want to dance to. 'You're really going to dance to this?' I nod and begin to dance. The boys look at me confused and amazed at the same time. 'How did you do that with heals?' I giggle and pull them next to me. 'Dance with me.'
(Dance+song stands up there^)