Waving goodbye

We walk over the airport and to my surprise, every fan keeps their distant. 'I will come back soon and talk with some of you guys.' A.R.M.Y.'s begin to scream and I smile. Namjoon hand holds mine tighter. 'I don't want to say goodbye.' I smile and hug Namjoon tightly before he walks through the door where I ain't allowed to come. 'I know Nam. We will call everyday and I will keep you up with the latest news about this little monster inside me.' Namjoon nods and holds me for a few more minutes. 'I love you (Y/N).'

I smile and look up at him. 'I lo-.' Yoongi pushes Namjoon softly away from me. 'Jealous that I want to hug my boyfriend more than my brother?' Yoongi raises his eyebrow. I smile and open my arms. 'Come here big brother.' Yoongi gummy-smiles and hugs me tightly. 'Don't get the child before we're back.' I nod and smile. 'Of course not.' Yoongi gives me a kiss on my forehead and in my hair before leaving. 'Bye everyone.' I smile and wave them goodbye. Rachel, Iris and HY are also here to wave goodbye at the boys.

When we walk back, I walk to some fans. 'Thank you all for giving them space to walk.' Some fans nod and look confused at me. 'You're really pregnant.' I nod and smile. 'Of course I am.' One fan walks to me and smiles. 'I have made this for you. I didn't know for sure that you were pregnant because I first thought it was photoshopped, but I made this for the baby. I also made some for BTS, Saki, Jay, Jae, Toya and Sobi.' I smile while I receive them all. 'I will give it to the boys when they get back.'

The fan nods and smiles even more. 'Could you write your name down here? Otherwise, I don't remember who BTS should thank when they get back.' The fan nods and writes her name down. 'That's a wonderful name.' I make a few photos with some fans, some are boys, others are girls and then walk back. 'I got a bracelet for you all. Even for the little baby.' Everyone nods and smiles slightly. 'What do you guys say that we all get home and I will make some dinner? Then we can eat everything in front of the tv and watch a movie or something.'

They look more happy right now. 'Let's head home.' I turn to the fans. 'Are you all going to get home safe?' The fans nod and waves us all goodbye. 'Rachel, Iris and HY you all can also stay for dinner.' Those three nods and walk with us to the car.

{That evening}

I made dinner for everyone who is sitting in the living room. 'Toya, could you help me?' Toya runs in a few seconds inside the kitchen. 'Could you bring these plates to the living room? Then I will do these.'

Toya nods and grabs some plates. We walk to the living room and hand everyone their dinner. '(Y/N), why don't you have dinner?' I smile and go with my hand over my belly. 'This little monster hates when I am eating. Plus, I still have some food left from the mall. I rather eat that first.' I sit down on the couch and groan when I am finally seated. 'Not to be rude or anything, but are you sure that you're only getting one child?' I raise my eyebrow and look confused at Saki. 'Your belly is already so big and you're not even near the end.'

I sigh and look on my phone. 'Calling me fat isn't necessary. I know that my belly is bigger than "normally".' Saki sighs and shakes her head. 'That's not what I mean.' Saki puts her plate on the coffee table and turns to me. 'Did you ever think about what would happen if you get twins?' I shake my head and lay my head back on the couch. 'I don't care if I get one baby or two. I will love them no matter what.' I stand up and walk without saying another word upstairs.

I grab my phone and click on video-call. When Namjoon answers, I smile directly. 'Heey (Y/N), how are you?' I lift my shoulders and sigh. 'Tomorrow will be a busy day for me. You are not here and the baby loves kicking me.' Namjoon chuckles and eats something before answering. 'I know Koala. It will be alright. I will be back in time for the baby and then we will be together again as well.' I nod and sigh. 'Are you eating enough?' I smile and nod. Everything that I want now is Namjoon not worrying about me.

He already has a lot in his mind. 'I am eating fine. Why did you manager decide to send you away for 6 months for tours?' Namjoon sighs and lifts his shoulders. 'I have no clue. We only know that we first have a part of the world tour in America and then a part in Europe.' I nod and go with my hand over my belly. 'And then you finally will be back here with me.' Namjoon nods. 'How's the plane?' Namjoon moves the camera to a sleeping Yoongi that lays in the seat next to him.

'It's going well but I am the only one still awake.' I laugh and take a few screenshots of Yoongi. This is perfect blackmail material. I hear a soft 'Are you calling with (Y/N)?' coming from behind Namjoon. 'I am still awake Hyung. Only Jimin fell asleep on my shoulder.' Namjoon moves the camera so I can now see Jungkook. He waves happily at me. 'Why are you alone?' I sigh and lift my shoulders. 'Pregnancy is making me insane. Saki said something that might be true and I don't know why but I... Became angry.' Jungkook and Namjoon both look worried at me. 'It's okay (Y/N). Your pregnant, so that means that it's going to do things to your brain. Maybe even let you hear things that aren't being said.'