The principal

We walk inside the classroom and Saki looks surprised at them. 'He really came.' I nod and pull Namjoon and Jungkook to my teacher. 'Jungkook, Namjoon, this is Miss Alvarez.' They both greet her. 'I am so happy that you both came.' I sit down next to Saki and continue my drawing. Namjoon sits down next to me and Jungkook sits next to Saki. 'What are you drawing (Y/N)?' I smile and show the sketch to Namjoon. 'Your brother with a flower crown?' I nod and show the picture that I took this morning. 'Jungkook and you are really good at drawing.'

I smile and shake my head. 'Why don't you draw something for me?' I give my tools to Namjoon and smile. 'By the way boys, Saki will be the one that joins us tonight with dinner.' The boys nod and smile at Saki. I walk to the teacher. 'Can I put on some music?' My teacher nods and goes away from her computer. 'I will get more art supplies. All of you can be alone for a second right?' I nod and smile. On YouTube, I look up my own BTS-playlist. 'Wow. You know a lot of our songs.'

I nod and smile. 'Duh. Because my brother is part of your boyband, is it also a part of my life.' I put the music on loud and begin to hum with it. While I hum with it, I begin to paint on a canvas. 'Talking, talking, talking.' Jungkook walks to me and wipes some paint of my face. 'You're so messy. Even in school.' I smile and still concentrate on painting. 'Isn't that Jungkook from BTS?! And RM! OMG!' I sigh and close the door with a hard slam. 'They're already irritating me.' Saki smiles and cleans some brushes.

'Easy. They're just fans of them.' I nod and sigh. 'I know but I can't even walk normally with Yoongi over the streets without getting at least one photograph.' Namjoon stands up and walks to me. 'I am sorry. That must be really difficult for you.' I shake my head and smile. 'Don't get me wrong. I love you guys but sometimes I wish that people could just stay away from you.' Namjoon nods and cleans my hands. 'I get that. But soon you will dance with Yoongi on stage.' I nod and smile by the thought.

Just me and Yoongi on one stage. Saki drops everything and walks to me. 'Excuse me? Performing? In front of people? Something that you hated since the beginning of time?' I nod and sigh. 'Yeah. I really want to do something special with my brother and I will be wearing a blindfold.' Saki smirks. 'Just like Jimin?' I sigh and nod. 'Just like Jimin.' Saki laughs a little bit and lays my canvas on a save place to dry. 'It's almost time.' I nod and grab my sketchbook. 'Did you draw this Namjoon?' Namjoon walks next to me and swallows. 'Depends...'

I smile and shake my head. 'Can I keep it? I really love it.' Namjoon nods and lights up a little. You can see that he is really proud of himself. '(Y/N), before we have dinner, we need to dance practice.' I nod and look happy at Saki. 'Saki and I will be coming with you guys to dance practice. She really wants to see the rest of the Maknae line.' A girl walks in and coughs to get attention. 'Mister Park said that I needed to say to you that you need to come tomorrow the whole day to school otherwise...'

I smile and look at her. 'Otherwise what? He is going to kick me off school? Yeah he said that last time as well.' The girl looks irritated at me. 'You also need to say to the principal where you were today.' Saki holds me a little bit back. I nod and sigh. 'Guys, I will be right back.' Everyone nods. Me and the girl walk to the principal office. 'After that you talked with him, me and my girls are going to have a little chit chat.' I sigh and nod. 'Of fucking course.'

I walk in the principal office. 'Please have a seat Min (Y/N).' I say nothing and sit on the most uncomfortable chairs made. 'Why do you keep skipping school? That really disappoints me.' I sigh and put my arms over each other. 'I am disappointed that my principal still isn't a mouse with this amazing scar.' The principal sighs and opens my file. 'We should call your father at least.' I shake my head and stand up. 'You can't. I was in the hospital for the morning and my dad can't find that out.' The principal sighs and nods.

'Fine, but tomorrow I want you early in your seat at school and no more excuses.' I nod and sigh. 'Here is my phone number for if it ever happens again.' I nod and sigh. I walk out of the office and get directly grabbed by a group of girls. 'Beat her up.' The girl that brought me to the principal commands that and the idiotic other girls do what she says. They begin to beat me up. 'Stop hurting her!' Saki runs to me and tries to kind of protect me. The girls walk away and we quickly get to Namjoon and Jungkook. '(Y/N), what happened to you?' I swallow and shake my head. 'Nothing. Can we just go home now?' Namjoon and Jungkook nod. Namjoon takes me over from Saki. Saki and Jungkook take the lead by walking in front of us. 'When we're alone, you're going to tell me what happened.' I nod and sigh. 'Sure, but promise that you won't get mad.' Namjoon nods and slowly helps me to get in the car. I text Jin to ask what we're going to eat and if I need to help with preparations.