Making up

Everyone arrived pretty soon at the hospital. 'I missed you Auntie.' I smile and give Sobi a big hug. 'Why would you miss me? You talked to me yesterday.' Everyone looks confused at each other, which makes me nervous. 'What? Did I say something wrong?' Namjoon walks to me and gets some hair out of my face. 'No you didn't but you were in a coma for 1,5 month.' My eyes open wide. 'But you all talked to me... I didn't feel like I was in a coma... It's been...' Sobi and Namjoon both begin to hug me while I slowly begin to sob.

1,5 month... I could've been dead as well... Suddenly flashbacks of my ex pushing me off the edge shoots in my mind. I begin to shake again and cry hard. 'Could you tell me which fucker pushed you off the edge?' I nod and sigh. 'My... e-e-ex.' Namjoon tenses up a lot. 'Don't leave me ever again. Don't cheat on me ever again.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'I never cheated on you.' Yoongi sighs and gives Namjoon the picture of him and this other girl. 'No. I already told Yoongi that it might looks like I enjoy it but I was drunk.'

I roll my eyes. Of course he was. 'It was before we got something and this girl came up to me. I was drunk and somehow imagine her to be my future wife.' I raise my eyebrow. 'And who might that be? Another girl I don't know about?' Namjoon chuckles and shakes his head. 'I thought that I was kissing you, (Y/N).' My eyes open wide. Is he for real? 'Like I said, I love you.' I shake my head and tears begin to stream down over my cheeks.

'I have ran away and ignored you... You all on Kook's birthday.' Suddenly I shoot up. 'I missed your birthday.' Namjoon nods and smiles. 'I don't care about that. You're save and alive, that's what I care about.' I shake my head and look at Saki and Jay. 'We already got it ready for you. But you first need to recover.' I shake my head and stand up from the bed. 'Namjoon, to make it up for ignoring you, missing your birthday and the other things that I miss did in our relationship, I am going to get us a hotel room for tonight.' Namjoon stands up and walks to me. 'You don't have to do that. We can just stay at home.' I shake my head and smirk. Jay and Saki also begin to smirk. 'Trust us Namjoon, you don't want to stay home.' Namjoon sighs and raises his eyebrow. 'Okay fine. But nothing too expensive.' I nod and jump up and down. Namjoon chuckles and cups my face. 'You're adorable.' I smile and lean closer to him. 'I am not.' I pout with my lips which makes him smile even more. 'I gotta go. Make sure that everything is perfect for tonight.'

I drag Jay and Saki with me out of the room. 'And I need you two to help me.' Jay and Saki both nod. 'Of course (Y/N). Are you sure about this?' I nod and smile. 'Of course. I want Namjoon to be close to me again. I let him down for some time now and I want to make it up now.' Jay smirks. Saki walks to me and hold my hand while we're walking to a hotel close by. 'You have had sex already with Namjoon right?' My eyes open wide. 'Yeah but why is that the first question that pops in your mind?'

'I just want to know if Namjoon is rough or not.' I roll my eyes and chuckle. 'Why do you care if he's rough or not? It's not like you had a few times sex with him while you loved every second of it even if he sometimes was rough.' I quickly put my hand in front of my mouth. 'That's how we know.' Jay grabs my other hand while we walk in the hotel. 'I didn't mean to say that.' They both nod and chuckle.

'You always talk like that when you're talking about Namjoon. Always rambling about him and how good he is for you.' My cheeks begin to colour a deep red and I sigh. 'Fine. Namjoon is my fucking dream man. Happy to hear that?' Jay and Saki nod at the same time. 'Let's make sure that everything for tonight will be perfect.' I nod and smile.

{That evening}

Namjoon and I enter the room where I made a reservation for. 'Wow (Y/N), this is wonderful.' I smile and turn to Namjoon to make him stop walking. 'Wait here. Jay and Saki gave me the advice to change into something...'

I think deeply about the words that Saki and Jay said. 'Well lets say that it's "good"-looking.' Namjoon nods and sits down on the bed. I walk to the bathroom and change into the outfit that Saki gave me when we were at the mall. I walk out of the bathroom, closing the last parts while I am walking towards the bed. I look up and see Namjoon stare at me while licking his lips. 'Do I look ugly?' Namjoon slowly shakes his head while still checking me out. '(Y/N), are you sure? You need to rest.'

I nod and smile. 'And you need to lose that one.' I walk closer to Namjoon and stand in between his legs. I put my finger under his chin to make him look up to me. 'I am sorry that I let you down these past days. Especially because I thought that you cheated on me. My stupid head shouldn't have thought that. Namjoon, you're the first one that ever got me into this stuff and you will be the only one that can do that to me.' Namjoon nods and cups my cheeks to pull my face closer so he can kiss me. 'I am going to make you feel really good Namjoon.'

A/N; Thank you so much guys! We already have 2k reads on this book☺️☺️