Stupid questions

Slowly, every member of BTS came sitting with us at the VLive. Even Saki came. Because I am braiding Saki's hair, Saki sits in front of me. 'Ooh his comment is good. I suddenly ship Saki and (Y/N).' I roll my eyes and continue braiding. Suddenly I get an idea. I put my arms around Saki and hang with my head on her shoulder. 'Of course you should ship us together. I mean, we are both wearing something on top of our underwear that is from one of the boys. Saki wears a really large shirt and I wear a blouse but that doesn't matter.'

Yoongi looks irritated at me. 'Suga and Jin, could you two lay Toya in bed?' Jin nods and lifts up Toya. 'But this is my-.' Jin pulls Suga out of the room. I smile and continue the last part of the braid. Hobi sits down next to me on the chair that Yoongi first sat on. 'Now every freaking baby is sleeping in this household.' Namjoon nods and looks back at Yunhee, who is sleeping on the couch. 'So now that the two oldest are far away. Let's do a fun game with the ARMY.'

Everyone raises their eyebrows and looks questionable at Jimin. 'Okay. I will start asking a question and you will have to answer it honestly.' Everyone nods. Jimin puts his arms around me and lays his head on my head. Saki sits on one leg of Hobi. 'First question will be for you...' I swallow. I don't know why but I am suddenly really nervous. 'What nicknames did you give us all?' I sigh and begin with Hobi. 'Sunshine, Dimples, Bunny, Pinky, Blue, Mother and Yoon. But I call Yoongi... I mean Suga, a lot of times Oppa.'

Jimin nods. 'Who is Pinky and who is Blue?' I smile and look at Jimin and V. 'When I first met you, your hair was pink. When I first met V, his hair was blue. Plus, one girl that I know only remembers you guys by your hair-colour. So when she askes, what's the name of the person with blue hair, I am first like; they all had blue hair in some time. But then I am like, that's V dummy. And the more grey-blue was Suga. Because then she thinks of the music video Boy with Luv that I had shown her.'

Jimin and V nods. 'Okay, now I am going to ask a question to Namjoon.' I smile and eat a little piece of chicken. 'Is (Y/N) wearing your blouse?' I choke on my little chicken piece and begin to cough. Saki tries to help me. 'Are you okay?' I nod and drink something. 'I am fine.' Jimin pulls me back up in my chair and holds me up. 'What the hell are you doing?' Jimin smirks and then looks at Namjoon. A little blush appears on both of our faces. 'Yes she is wearing a blouse of mine.'

Jimin and Jungkook both suddenly give me a kiss on my cheeks. 'Don't.' Namjoon says it really soft but hard enough for me to just hear it. Jimin and Jungkook back off a little. 'Okay, next question to J-Hope. What did you two really do when you guys were making homework? Because we were watching this amazing movie.' I roll my eyes and stand up. 'You better shut up.' Jimin looks playful at me. 'Well I had so much fun.' I jump on Jimin's back and begin to smack him on his head. 'You did that on purpose!'

Jimin shakes his head. 'Only the second time.' I begin to become more aggressive. 'RM get your girlfriend off of me!' Namjoon stands up and gets me off of Jimin. 'It's okay. You can hurt him once the camera is off.' I nod and pull Namjoon back to his seat. I lean forward to Namjoon's ear and whisper something. 'Can I sit on your lap? Than you can keep me from hurting Jimin.' Namjoon nods and I sit on his lap. He puts his arms around my waist and I put my hands on his. 'But J-Hope, you still need to answer.'

Namjoon's arms tighten around my waist. He really doesn't want me to hurt Jimin. Or he just wants to hold me. That last one is ridiculous! Namjoon would never want to just hold me. 'We were doing homework. School is a lot of work, you know?' I smile and grab one of Namjoon's hand. I tangle my fingers in his and place a kiss on his hand. 'Lies!' I jump up when Jin and Yoongi walk in. 'It's a wonder that our baby still sleeps.' I whisper it in Namjoon's ear. I stand up and let Namjoon's hand go.

'I will lay her in Namjoon's room. Far away from all of you.' Namjoon stands up and walks with me. 'You can stay with them if you want.' Namjoon shakes his head and lifts up Yunhee. I sigh and roll my eyes. When we get in Namjoon's room, we lay Yunhee in bed. I fall down on Namjoon's bed and gasp. 'I am so tired.' Namjoon sits down next to me and smiles. 'Aren't you always sleepy?' I shake my head. 'Not always, but most of the time.' Namjoon smiles and pulls me close to him.

'You maybe should put on more when you sit with the guys.' I raise my eyebrow and turn to face Namjoon. 'And why is that?' Namjoon sighs and gets some hair out of my face. 'Because you're pretty and the Maknae Line still has hormones like crazy.' I nod and smile. 'Or maybe because someone is a little bit jealous that Jimin and Jungkook kissed me on my cheeks.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow. 'Let's forget it. We should go to sleep. Tomorrow we all have a surprise for you and Saki.' I nod and lay my head against Namjoon's chest. His warmth is the best warmth in the whole world.